Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Sci-Games installs sportsbook operations team in Gibraltar
September 14, 2018
Gambling technology suppliers Scientific Games Corp announces new Sportsbook Operations team at its SG Digital division's Gibraltar office.
- Scientific Games recruits James Sottile as new Executive VP
September 7, 2018
James Sottile had been recruited by the company to be its executive VP and chief legal officer.
- Kindred Group teams with Scientific Games for US market
August 31, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group partners with Scientific Games' SG Digital division for its US market operations.
- Scientific Games shows off new lottery gaming system in Kansas
August 29, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation (SG) has introduced Racetrax, an electronic virtual race platform, for the Kansas Lottery.
- Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Pennsylvania's Parx Casino seeks sports betting license; IGT and William Hill get Rhode Island betting nod; PNG taps Joe Theisman for W. Virginia launch.
- Scientific Games to fight million-dollar patent award
August 13, 2018
Scientific Games (SG) was ordered to hand over $315 million to four different companies as a result of litigation stemming from a patent dispute.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Brazil set to privatize lottery in December
October 13, 2017
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017