Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Antitrust suit keeps Scientific Games in the red
November 9, 2018
Scientific Games posted a $351.6-million loss for the third quarter, dragged down by an antitrust complaint still under appeal.
- Scientific Games enhances sports-betting portfolio with purchase of Don Best
November 5, 2018
Scientific Games has completed its acquisition of odds provider Don Best Sports Corporation and related company DBS Canada.
- Scientific Games boosts Sportsbook offering with new Marketing Services
October 25, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation has added key experienced industry professionals to its SG Digital group to drive Marketing Services.
- Scientific Games sees Texas lottery contract renewed
October 22, 2018
The Texas Lottery has decided to renew its contract with Scientific Games (SG) for its instant scratch games.
- New Mexico tribal casino to launch sports betting next week
October 9, 2018
A New Mexico tribal casino plans to launch sports betting next week via deal with USBookmaking; Scientific Games acquires Don Best Sports.
- Scientific Games appoints Alexander Ambrose as Chief Financial Officer for SG Digital
October 4, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) (“Scientific Games” or the “Company”) welcomes Alexander Ambrose as Chief Financial Officer of SG Digital.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017
Derik Mooberry: Mass market drives gaming evolution
July 17, 2017