Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Wynn Resorts, Sci-Games ink iGaming, sports betting deal
April 16, 2019
Casino operator Wynn Resorts and tech provider Scientific Games ink US-facing online gambling and sports betting partnership.
- AGEM Index drops 2.4% in March due to Sci Games, IGT performances
April 11, 2019
Two major gaming equipment suppliers saw the price share drops that attributed in several factors, according to AGEM.
- Scientific Games delivers unrivalled sportsbook performance for 2019 Grand National
April 9, 2019
Scientific Games Corporation fuelled unmatched betting experiences during the 2019 Aintree Grand National through its OpenBet product suite.
- Scientific Games wants to take its social gaming arm public
April 8, 2019
Scientific Games has filed an IPO application with the U.S. securities regulator for what it will call “SciPlay,” which will be traded on the NASDAQ.
- Denmark’s online casino market growing at the expense of betting
April 1, 2019
Denmark's regulated online casino revenue increases its share of the overall market pie at the expense of other verticals, particularly sports betting.
- Scientific Games’ Tim Butcher: ‘Focus on the player first’
March 25, 2019
Localizing content, and building it for the players best experience, whoever they are, is critical. Tim Butcher joined us to talk about how that’s done.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017