Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- SG Digital launches full suite of content with Hard Rock New Jersey
July 20, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation announced today that its SG Digital division launched its Open Gaming System (OGS) with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
- British Columbia casinos under pressure to ban high-limit games
June 22, 2018
A new poll finds strong support for eliminating high-limit table games at British Columbia casinos; OpenBet inks new sports betting deal with BCLC.
- Scientific Games continues hiring spree with new Chief Commercial Officer
May 21, 2018
Scientific Games has named Steve Schrier to be the chief commercial officer of the firm’s digital division.
- SG Digital announces Nikos Konstakis as new VP Sportsbook
May 18, 2018
Scientific Games has strengthened the senior management team of SG Digital with the appointment of Nikos Konstakis as its new VP Sportsbook Product.
- Doug Albregts named new EVP for Scientific Games
Doug Albregts has signed on to be the Executive VP and Group CEO for Scientific Games' Gaming Division.
- Scientific Games shakes up board after modest Q1 2018 gains
May 3, 2018
A game of musical chairs has commenced at Scientific Games Corp., after the company posted a modest revenue gain in the first three months of 2018.
VIP, premium mass drive Macau’s gaming revenue up 23% in November
December 1, 2017
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Macau extends casino GGR winning streak in January 2018
February 1, 2018
Macau VIP expands 35 percent in Q3
October 16, 2017
Macau $3.2B March GGR beats analysts’ estimates
April 2, 2018