Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Sci-Games boosts Hungary sports betting, revs New Jersey engines
April 18, 2018
Scientific Games launches a new omni-channel sports betting platform for Hungary's lottery monopoly, seeks sports betting license in New Jersey.
- SG Digital signs ground-breaking agreement with Svenska Spel
April 3, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation announced today that SG Digital will partner with Svenska Spel.
- SG Digital’s OpenBet platform supports record performance at 2018 Cheltenham Festival
March 21, 2018
SG Digital’s market-leading sportsbook, processed a record number of account transactions at this year’s Cheltenham Festival.
- Kazakhstan National Lottery gets a boost from Scientific Games
March 20, 2018
Kazakhstan National Lottery has tapped the services of New York-listed game technology provider Scientific Games Corp. as its exclusive lottery supplier.
- Gavin Isaacs: Regulators’ gray market perception has changed for the better
March 12, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Gavin Isaacs of Scientific Games explains how regulators’ perception of gray market impacts mergers and acquisitions.
- Ashley Sandyford-Sykes joins newly-created Sci Games digital unit
March 7, 2018
One of the industry's experts in online slot development, Sandyford-Sykes was the brains behind Openbet Casino and Microgaming Quickfire.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017
William Hill could scupper Sci-Games’ purchase of NYX Gaming
November 9, 2017
Derik Mooberry: Mass market drives gaming evolution
July 17, 2017