Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Scientific Games, Big Time Gaming and Golden Nugget bring online content to New Jersey
August 23, 2019
Scientific Games Corporation ramped up its online presence in New Jersey through a new launch that sees Big Time Gaming (“BTG”) content available via its Open Gaming System (“OGS”) with Golden Nugget Online Casino (“Golden Nugget”).
- Scientific Games reportedly tapped to run the Turkish Lottery
August 19, 2019
The company’s innovative Wave terminals reportedly impressed the right people, helping SG secure the deal with the Türkiye Varlık Fonu (Turkey Wealth Fund, or TVF).
- Kindred turns on the lights in New Jersey with SG technology
August 8, 2019
Kindred Group has not waste time and use its connections to launch two platforms in New Jersey to strengthen its online gaming presence in the Garden State market.
- Scientific Games sees 2019 EBITDA forecast take a hit
August 7, 2019
Scientific Games released its preliminary second-quarter results last week, revealing a 9.3% decline in its gaming revenue and a 1.5% drop in its EBITDA.
- Scientific Games and Blue Ribbon partner to offer game expanding features on Open Gaming System content
July 12, 2019
Scientific Games Corporation and Blue Ribbon have partnered to offer jackpots via the Company’s Foundation Innovation platform and Open Gaming System content aggregation platform.
- Scientific Games receives Platform of the Year recognition at 2019 EGR B2B Awards
June 28, 2019
Scientific Games Corporation cemented its position as a leading supplier to the iGaming industry after receiving the Platform of the Year award at the EGR B2B Awards 2019.
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
December 17, 2018
Scientific Games consortium wins Turkey sports betting tender
February 13, 2019