Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Scientific Games reaches $1.2 billion notes offering mark
28 November 2019
The quick sale of the offering indicates investors haven’t lost confidence in the global gambling giant.
- Scientific Games expands OpenGaming Studio portfolio with global launch of Everi content
18 November 2019
Scientific Games’ OpenGaming solution will make Everi’s interactive content available to operators in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in 2019, Europe and Canada in 2020.
- Scientific Games selling $1.2 billion in senior unsecured notes
14 November 2019
The senior unsecured notes are issued on the back of bad news concerning Scientific Games’ share prices.
- Scientific Games and its chairman sued by shareholder
28 October 2019
Scientific Games sued Sylebra Capital Partners, one of its largest shareholders, this past June and it’s now Sylebra’s turn.
- Scientific Games and BCLC sign five year extension for Digital Sports and iGaming Solutions
Scientific Games Corporation and the British Columbia Lottery Corporation have expanded their longstanding relationship an additional five years through 2024.
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017