Tag Archives: Schleswig-Holstein
- Schleswig-Holstein vote dooms Germany’s new gambling treaty
September 25, 2017
Legislators in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein vote down new federal treaty on gambling, which was to take effect Jan. 1, 2018.
- Schleswig-Holstein to revive shelved online gambling policy
June 2, 2017
The new coalition government in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein says it will revive its shelved online gambling licensing regime.
- Interwetten profit soars; Germany urged to adopt Schleswig-Holstein online plan
July 13, 2015
Interwetten H1 profit quadruples on marketing efficiency; Germany urged to adopt Schleswig-Holstein online plan to avoid EC sanctions.
- Betfair revenue jumps on World Cup wagers, mobile betting gains
September 4, 2014
Betfair sees 30% gain in fiscal Q1 revenue thanks to World Cup wagering and strong gains in mobile bets, POCT impact to be £17m in FY 2015
- EU court rules Germany can have two separate online gambling licensing regimes
June 12, 2014
European Court of Justice says German states not required to honor more liberal online gambling licenses issued by Schleswig-Holstein.
- Interwetten profits double in H1; Deutsche Telekom seeks German sports bet license
September 6, 2013
Austrian operator Interwetten sees profits double in H1; telecommunications giant Deutsche Telekom applies for German sports betting license
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017
DraftKings launch German-facing daily fantasy sports site
March 23, 2017
Werner Becher: the industry lacks innovation
July 19, 2017