Tag Archives: Schleswig-Holstein
- German states okay stopgap federal gambling treaty
March 21, 2019
- German telecom regulators clamp down on online casino advertising
March 7, 2019
Germany's telecom regulators warn broadcasters that online casino advertising is against the law; federal gambling treaty to get two-year extension.
- Germany’s Schleswig-Holstein online casino licenses expire
December 21, 2018
The first batch of online casino and poker licenses issued six years ago by the German state of Schleswig-Holstein start to expire this week.
- GiG acquires dormant German sports betting license
March 27, 2018
- Schleswig-Holstein vote dooms Germany’s new gambling treaty
September 25, 2017
Legislators in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein vote down new federal treaty on gambling, which was to take effect Jan. 1, 2018.
- Schleswig-Holstein to revive shelved online gambling policy
June 2, 2017
The new coalition government in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein says it will revive its shelved online gambling licensing regime.
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017