Tag Archives: SBTech
- Oregon Lottery’s sports betting ops to lose $5.3m in first year
25 February 2020
Oregon Lottery's Scoreboard digital betting product to lose $5.3m in first year after projecting $6.3m profit; SBTech fighting release of tech contract.
- Wanabet.es ‘joins the Big League’ and migrates to SBTech’s revenue-driving Sportsbook
11 February 2020
New dawn for R. Franco brand as it replaces its sportsbook provider for SBTech to fulfil true revenue potential
- SBTech agrees five-year sportsbook platform extension with Argyll Entertainment
3 February 2020
Rapidly growing operator pens long-term partnership with SBTech to continue high growth in UK and Europe
- SBTech partners with Genesis Global to expand product footprint to sports
30 January 2020
SBTech has agreed a long-term, multi-jurisdiction sportsbook platform partnership with Malta-based Genesis Global.
- DraftKings finally going public, acquiring betting tech firm SBTech
23 December 2019
DraftKings announces major deal to acquire betting technology provider SBTech and to go public via a reverse merger with Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp.
- Nolimit City announces SBTech content partnership
11 December 2019
Nolimit City, has agreed terms with SBTech to integrate its portfolio of popular RNG video slot games to the award-winning supplier’s iGaming platform.
New chairman Gavin Isaacs brings gaming expertise to SBTech
2 January 2019
10 Questions – Tom Light
3 August 2016