Tag Archives: Sazka
- Sazka Group in €2b bid for Greek lottery & betting giant OPAP
9 July 2019
Czech gaming operator Sazka Group makes €2b bid for the 67% of Greek lottery and betting operator OPAP it doesn't already own.
- iSoftBet set for Czech expansion with major Sazka deal
31 January 2019
Sazka will power its next-generation online casino product using iSoftBet’s market-leading content, fully adjusted and compliant with local regulations.
- Sazka and SBTech agree multi-year sportsbook extension
7 December 2018
Czech national lottery extends partnership with SBTech following two years of “substantial revenue” gains to drive further market share growth.
- Sazka calls off UK IPO, citing “volatile market environment”
4 October 2018
Czech lottery and betting operator Sazka Group calls off plans for public floatation in London, citing "volatile market conditions."
- Sazka Group acquires Croatian gaming operator SuperSport
2 May 2018
The Sazka Group acquires a controlling stake in Croatia's leading online and land-based sports betting operator SuperSport.
- Novomatic, Sazka Group investors reach deal to jointly control Casinos Austria
29 February 2016
Novomatic Group and Czech investors behind Sazka Group reach deal on a "strategic partnership of equals" to control Casinos Austria.
Casinos Austria selling int’l ops to focus on domestic biz
26 August 2017
Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
25 February 2016
Austria court orders Novomatic to pay €2.5m to slots addict
22 October 2018