Tag Archives: Sazka
- Sazka and SBTech agree multi-year sportsbook extension
December 7, 2018
Czech national lottery extends partnership with SBTech following two years of “substantial revenue” gains to drive further market share growth.
- Sazka calls off UK IPO, citing “volatile market environment”
October 4, 2018
Czech lottery and betting operator Sazka Group calls off plans for public floatation in London, citing "volatile market conditions."
- Sazka Group acquires Croatian gaming operator SuperSport
May 2, 2018
The Sazka Group acquires a controlling stake in Croatia's leading online and land-based sports betting operator SuperSport.
- Novomatic, Sazka Group investors reach deal to jointly control Casinos Austria
February 29, 2016
Novomatic Group and Czech investors behind Sazka Group reach deal on a "strategic partnership of equals" to control Casinos Austria.
- SBTech signs agreement with SAZKA
February 1, 2016
Deal provides the Czech Republic’s market-leading lottery operator with a full turnkey sports betting solution.
- Hungary sends draft online gaming law to EC; new Sazka boss; OEG revenue up
January 17, 2013
Hungary sends its online gambling draft law to European Commission; Sazka gets new CEO; Olympic Entertainment's Baltic casino revenues up
Hungary proposes end to online sports betting monopoly
June 22, 2015
Olympic Entertainment Group accepts €288m takeover bid
March 21, 2018