Tag Archives: Santa Casa
- Portugal’s Santa Casa lottery launches online sports betting
June 11, 2018
Portugal's lottery monopoly Santa Casa de Misericordia launches online version of its land-based betting brand Placard in time for World Cup.
- Betclic Everest first to launch online in Portugal’s regulated betting market
May 26, 2016
Betclic Everest becomes first operator to launch online sports betting site in Portugal's regulated market; Santa Casa now says it wants in.
- Scientific Games social casino deal with Fantasy Springs, VLT deal with OPAP
April 1, 2015
Scientific Games inks social casino deal with California's Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, inks 5k-unit VLT deal with Greek operator OPAP.
- Portugal pushes forward with plans to regulate online gambling
June 21, 2014
Portugal's Council of Ministers approves online gambling proposal; tourism boss says new regime could be in effect by the end of the year.
- OPAP sale back on; BetClic buys rest of Everest; Portugal online gambling options
August 1, 2012
Greek says OPAP sale this fall; BetClic acquires remaining third of Everest; Portuguese legislators considering three online betting options
- Sportingbet to challenge Spanish ban; Betclic loses Portugal fight with Santa Casa
March 28, 2012
Sportingbet in JV talks with Foxwoods Casino; Sportingbet to challenge Spanish ban; Betclic loses Portuguese fight with Santa Casa monopoly
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017