Tag Archives: Santa Casa
- Portugal’s Santa Casa lottery launches online sports betting
June 11, 2018
Portugal's lottery monopoly Santa Casa de Misericordia launches online version of its land-based betting brand Placard in time for World Cup.
- Betclic Everest first to launch online in Portugal’s regulated betting market
May 26, 2016
Betclic Everest becomes first operator to launch online sports betting site in Portugal's regulated market; Santa Casa now says it wants in.
- Scientific Games social casino deal with Fantasy Springs, VLT deal with OPAP
April 1, 2015
Scientific Games inks social casino deal with California's Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, inks 5k-unit VLT deal with Greek operator OPAP.
- Portugal pushes forward with plans to regulate online gambling
June 21, 2014
Portugal's Council of Ministers approves online gambling proposal; tourism boss says new regime could be in effect by the end of the year.
- OPAP sale back on; BetClic buys rest of Everest; Portugal online gambling options
August 1, 2012
Greek says OPAP sale this fall; BetClic acquires remaining third of Everest; Portuguese legislators considering three online betting options
- Sportingbet to challenge Spanish ban; Betclic loses Portugal fight with Santa Casa
March 28, 2012
Sportingbet in JV talks with Foxwoods Casino; Sportingbet to challenge Spanish ban; Betclic loses Portuguese fight with Santa Casa monopoly
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017