Tag Archives: Santa Casa
- Portugal’s online gambling market sustains post-World cup gains
23 February 2019
Portugal's regulated online gambling market closed out 2018 on a high note, with revenue up 18%, while full-year number rises nearly one-quarter.
- Portugal’s Santa Casa lottery launches online sports betting
11 June 2018
Portugal's lottery monopoly Santa Casa de Misericordia launches online version of its land-based betting brand Placard in time for World Cup.
- Betclic Everest first to launch online in Portugal’s regulated betting market
26 May 2016
Betclic Everest becomes first operator to launch online sports betting site in Portugal's regulated market; Santa Casa now says it wants in.
- Scientific Games social casino deal with Fantasy Springs, VLT deal with OPAP
1 April 2015
Scientific Games inks social casino deal with California's Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, inks 5k-unit VLT deal with Greek operator OPAP.
- Portugal pushes forward with plans to regulate online gambling
21 June 2014
Portugal's Council of Ministers approves online gambling proposal; tourism boss says new regime could be in effect by the end of the year.
- OPAP sale back on; BetClic buys rest of Everest; Portugal online gambling options
1 August 2012
Greek says OPAP sale this fall; BetClic acquires remaining third of Everest; Portuguese legislators considering three online betting options
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
17 September 2016
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
23 February 2018
Greece finally unveils new online gambling licensing plans
10 September 2018
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
30 January 2018