Tag Archives: Sanford Bernstein
- Bernstein analysts weigh in on possible Caesars sale
March 14, 2019
As talks of a possible sale or merger involving Caesars Entertainment continue to gather steam, analysts are beginning to weigh in.
- Genting Singapore Q4 VIP market share improves
February 19, 2019
Genting Singapore improved its VIP gambling segment market share during Q4, which is setting the stage for further growth throughout the current year.
- Bernstein: ‘Structural headwinds’ to slow Macau VIP gaming sector in 2018
January 15, 2018
Macau’s gambling industry is in for a bumpy ride as structural headwinds in the second half of 2018 will blow the VIP gaming sector off its course.
- Macau tightens visa renewal for non-resident casino executives
May 30, 2016
The push to overhaul Macau’s casino industry continues. This time, the focus is having more local employees in management positions.
- Analysts weigh in on Melco stocks; operator announces salary hike for employees
March 24, 2015
Melco Crown Entertainment raises Macau casino staff pay by 5%; analysts hit MCE stock with 'outperform' tag.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017