Tag Archives: Sanford Bernstein
- Bernstein analysts weigh in on possible Caesars sale
14 March 2019
As talks of a possible sale or merger involving Caesars Entertainment continue to gather steam, analysts are beginning to weigh in.
- Genting Singapore Q4 VIP market share improves
19 February 2019
Genting Singapore improved its VIP gambling segment market share during Q4, which is setting the stage for further growth throughout the current year.
- Bernstein: ‘Structural headwinds’ to slow Macau VIP gaming sector in 2018
15 January 2018
Macau’s gambling industry is in for a bumpy ride as structural headwinds in the second half of 2018 will blow the VIP gaming sector off its course.
- Macau tightens visa renewal for non-resident casino executives
30 May 2016
The push to overhaul Macau’s casino industry continues. This time, the focus is having more local employees in management positions.
- Analysts weigh in on Melco stocks; operator announces salary hike for employees
24 March 2015
Melco Crown Entertainment raises Macau casino staff pay by 5%; analysts hit MCE stock with 'outperform' tag.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018