Tag Archives: Sands Bethlehem
- Sands Bethlehem not producing financial gains Pennsylvania expected
4 July 2019
Taxes were assessed on the value of the land under Sands Bethlehem, now the Wind Creek Bethlehem, and not on the physical structures.
- Pennsylvania regulators approve Wind Creek purchase of Sands Bethlehem
31 May 2019
Wind Creek Hospitality has been green-lighted to take over Sands Bethlehem after the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board signed off on the deal this week.
- Sands Bethlehem sale up for discussion by Pennsylvania regulators
10 May 2019
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) have planned discussion on potential acquisition of Sands Bethlehem casino on May 15 in Harrisburg.
- Pennsylvania casinos set new annual revenue record in 2018
17 January 2019
Pennsylvania casinos generate gaming revenue of $3.248b in 2018, a mere 0.007% improvement over 2017, extends annual growth streak to four years.
- Sands Bethlehem sold for $1.3b to Poarch Band of Creek Indians
8 March 2018
Las Vegas Sands sells Sands Bethlehem casino for $1.3b to Wind Creek Hospitality, an affiliate of Poarch Band of Creek Indians of Alabama.
- Pennsylvania invalidates Sands bid for fourth satellite casino license
21 February 2018
Las Vegas Sands wins Pennsylvania's fourth auction for the new Category 4 satellite casino licenses, despite paying only $9.9m.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
26 October 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
14 December 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
19 September 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
25 January 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
30 October 2017