Tag Archives: Sands Bethlehem
- Sands Bethlehem sold for $1.3b to Poarch Band of Creek Indians
March 8, 2018
Las Vegas Sands sells Sands Bethlehem casino for $1.3b to Wind Creek Hospitality, an affiliate of Poarch Band of Creek Indians of Alabama.
- Pennsylvania invalidates Sands bid for fourth satellite casino license
February 21, 2018
Las Vegas Sands wins Pennsylvania's fourth auction for the new Category 4 satellite casino licenses, despite paying only $9.9m.
- Sands Bethlehem sets table revenue record as private equity group kicks casino’s tires
October 17, 2017
Las Vegas Sands' Pennsylvania casino Sands Bethlehem sets a new table games revenue record just as New York private equity firm mulls purchase offer.
- Gambler snorts cocaine at Sands Bethlehem baccarat table
October 12, 2017
Pennsylvania state troopers arrest a Chinese gambler for snorting cocaine at a Sands Bethlehem casino baccarat table, holding 74g of product.
- Pennsylvania casinos post second-best gaming revenue year
July 18, 2017
Pennsylvania casinos report table game gains in fiscal 2016-17 but overall figure slips 1% from last year; iGaming legalization still a possibility.
- Sands Bethlehem fined $150k for 10 underage gambling incidents
July 13, 2017
Pennsylvania regulators fined Las Vegas Sands' Sands Bethlehem casino $150k for 10 incidents of underage patrons gambling and drinking.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania casinos set new revenue record, no thanks to slots
January 17, 2018