Tag Archives: saipan
- Imperial Pacific’s role in sketchy Trump inaugural gala questioned
April 17, 2019
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International's sponsorship of Donald Trump inaugural gala raises questions as to where the money raised ended up.
- Imperial Pacific loses $378m in 2018 on VIP gaming slump
March 27, 2019
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International reports nearly $378m loss in 2018 due to falling revenue and uncollectable VIP gambling debts.
- Former employees go after Imperial Palace in court
March 18, 2019
Imperial Pacific, the company that hopes to complete the construction at the Imperial Palace integrated resort (IR) in Saipan, is under fire once again.
- Saipan okays junkets, waives Imperial Pacific’s bankroll rules
March 5, 2019
Saipan gaming regulators approve three more junket operators, waive struggling Imperial Pacific International's minimum bankroll requirements.
- IPI struggles to complete casino project due to labor shortage
March 1, 2019
The Imperial Pacific International casino project has already missed a few deadlines, and new due to a labor shortage, it looks like they’ll miss another.
- Imperial Pacific’s executive revolving door still turning
January 24, 2019
Imperial Pacific International (IPI), is back in the news and the revolving door on the top floor of the company continues to spin.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018