Tag Archives: saipan
- Imperial Pacific sued for sexual harassment by US federal agency
September 26, 2019
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission files lawsuit against casino operator Imperial Pacific for subjecting female VIP hosts to sexual harassment.
- Saipan said to be considering gambling junket expansion
September 24, 2019
There are reportedly now at least four entities that have requested junket licenses and gambling regulators are set to consider them all.
- Saipan casino regulators seek new law enforcement powers
September 23, 2019
- Imperial Pacific writes off $765m in bad VIP gambling debts
August 30, 2019
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific reports $240m net loss in H1 as VIP gambling segment plunges and the company writes off $765m in bad debts.
- Imperial Pacific: junket operators “don’t want to come here”
August 29, 2019
Imperial Pacific casino says only one of Saipan's five licensed junket operators wants to come to Saipan because there's no non-gaming options.
- Imperial Pacific finally pays license fee, loses tax court fight
August 28, 2019
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific finally pays the balance of its annual license fee, but loses legal quest to keep tax data private.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018