Tag Archives: saipan
- Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018
Macau police are chasing a Wynn Macau casino dealer who walked out of a VIP gambling club with $6.1m worth of casino chips.
- Imperial Pacific bids goodbye to chairman Mark Brown
January 8, 2018
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International reveals that chairman Mark Brown left the company as of December 20.
- Twin casino bills sail through Northern Marianas committee
November 15, 2017
- Setbacks hound Imperial Pacific casino 2018 completion
October 27, 2017
Imperial Pacific International will be able to make the casino completion deadline in October 2018.
- Imperial Pacific facing new casino gaming revenue tax plan
October 12, 2017
A Saipan legislator plans to launch an initiative petition to impose a new gaming revenue tax on the operations of Imperial Pacific International.
- Saipan governor defends commonwealth’s casino revenue reliance
September 29, 2017
Gov. Ralph Torres has defended the Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Islands’ (CNMI) reliance on the casino industry as its primary cash cow.
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Imperial Pacific concerned after construction worker’s death
March 22, 2017