Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
December 13, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Rush Street hopes to win license for IR in Hokkaido, Japan
December 6, 2018
U.S.-based operator Rush Street is just now throwing its name in the hat after it announced plans on bidding for an IR license in Hokkaido.
- Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
November 1, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc announces deal to pay up to $500m for "at least" a 50.1% stake in the Rivers Casino Des Plaines in Illinois.
- PlaySugarHouse sportsbook chooses NBA over Golden Nugget
October 19, 2018
PlaySugarHouse has switched sports betting licensees, from Golden Nugget to Monmouth Park, due to Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta’s NBA connection.
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino pulls online gambling application
October 4, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers Casino withdraws application for Pennsylvania online gambling license, leaving 10 product licenses yet to be awarded.
- Pennsylvania to open out-of-state online gambling license derby
September 13, 2018
Pennsylvania gaming regulators to begin their search for 'qualified gaming entities' -- even international operators -- interested in online licenses.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018