Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- Rush Street approved to launch sports gambling app in Indiana
September 26, 2019
The first online sportsbook in Indiana could be just around the corner, unless something unexpected happens between now and next Thursday.
- Lawsuit against SugarHouse Casino withdrawn
July 26, 2019
The lawsuit of two gamblers against the venue have been reportedly withdrawn without prejudice - which means they can refile their suit at a later date.
- Rush Street reportedly finds way around Apple gambling app ban
July 22, 2019
While other gambling apps are having difficulty to turn things around, Rush Street Interactive (RSI) has reportedly found a way around the limitation.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse now Rivers Casino Philadelphia
June 13, 2019
Pennsylvania gaming regulators okay Penn National Gaming's mini-casino license; SugarHouse Casino to rebrand as Rivers Philadelphia.
- DraftKings, FanDuel make 11th-hour Illinois sports betting pitch
May 23, 2019
Bet On Illinois, a group comprising DraftKings and FanDuel, launches 11th-hour campaign to ensure access to state's proposed legal betting market.
- Rush Street fined $30k for underage NJ online gambling
January 24, 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes $30k civil penalty on Rush Street Interactive for allowing underage residents to gamble online.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017