Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- (UPDATED) Rush Street Interactive receives Colombian online gambling license
June 11, 2018
Rush Street Interactive, the digital division of US casino operator Rush Street Gaming, issued Colombia's tenth online gambling license.
- Kambi inks US sports betting deal with Rush Street Interactive
May 17, 2018
European sports betting technology provider Kambi inks US-facing deal with Rush Street Interactive; American youth favor online wagering over casinos.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse Casino launch New Jersey online gambling site
September 13, 2016
The operators of Philadelphia's SugarHouse Casino launch Playsugarhouse.com in New Jersey's regulated online gambling market.
- Massachussets regulators reject Rush Street Gaming’s Brockton casino proposal
April 28, 2016
Massachusetts Gaming Commission votes 4-1 against Rush Street Gaming subsidiary's proposal to build $677m casino in Brockton.
- Rush Street Gaming Inks Deal With Matt Glantz
January 11, 2016
Casino operator Rush Street Gaming has hired poker pro-Matt Glantz to act as poker room advisor and player scout for Poker Night in America.
- Simulated Gaming the lone bright spot as GAN loses £2.6m in H1
September 29, 2015
GAN reports £2.6m loss in H1, as slow pace of US real-money regulation offsets Simulated Gaming gains; SugarHouse Casino launch CASINO4FUN.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017