Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- Pennsylvania to open out-of-state online gambling license derby
September 13, 2018
Pennsylvania gaming regulators to begin their search for 'qualified gaming entities' -- even international operators -- interested in online licenses.
- (UPDATED) Rush Street Interactive receives Colombian online gambling license
June 11, 2018
Rush Street Interactive, the digital division of US casino operator Rush Street Gaming, issued Colombia's tenth online gambling license.
- Kambi inks US sports betting deal with Rush Street Interactive
May 17, 2018
European sports betting technology provider Kambi inks US-facing deal with Rush Street Interactive; American youth favor online wagering over casinos.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse Casino launch New Jersey online gambling site
September 13, 2016
The operators of Philadelphia's SugarHouse Casino launch Playsugarhouse.com in New Jersey's regulated online gambling market.
- Massachussets regulators reject Rush Street Gaming’s Brockton casino proposal
April 28, 2016
Massachusetts Gaming Commission votes 4-1 against Rush Street Gaming subsidiary's proposal to build $677m casino in Brockton.
- Rush Street Gaming Inks Deal With Matt Glantz
January 11, 2016
Casino operator Rush Street Gaming has hired poker pro-Matt Glantz to act as poker room advisor and player scout for Poker Night in America.
Salomon Ponte crosses the line on Poker Night in America
April 26, 2017
Cate Hall & Mike Dentale elevate Twitter spat to Poker Night in America
December 12, 2016