Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse now Rivers Casino Philadelphia
June 13, 2019
Pennsylvania gaming regulators okay Penn National Gaming's mini-casino license; SugarHouse Casino to rebrand as Rivers Philadelphia.
- DraftKings, FanDuel make 11th-hour Illinois sports betting pitch
May 23, 2019
Bet On Illinois, a group comprising DraftKings and FanDuel, launches 11th-hour campaign to ensure access to state's proposed legal betting market.
- Rush Street fined $30k for underage NJ online gambling
January 24, 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes $30k civil penalty on Rush Street Interactive for allowing underage residents to gamble online.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
December 13, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Rush Street hopes to win license for IR in Hokkaido, Japan
December 6, 2018
U.S.-based operator Rush Street is just now throwing its name in the hat after it announced plans on bidding for an IR license in Hokkaido.
- Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
November 1, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc announces deal to pay up to $500m for "at least" a 50.1% stake in the Rivers Casino Des Plaines in Illinois.
Judge says Game of War app maker not liable for player’s ‘gambling losses’
September 23, 2016
Pennsylvania to open out-of-state online gambling license derby
September 13, 2018