Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
November 1, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc announces deal to pay up to $500m for "at least" a 50.1% stake in the Rivers Casino Des Plaines in Illinois.
- PlaySugarHouse sportsbook chooses NBA over Golden Nugget
October 19, 2018
PlaySugarHouse has switched sports betting licensees, from Golden Nugget to Monmouth Park, due to Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta’s NBA connection.
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino pulls online gambling application
October 4, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers Casino withdraws application for Pennsylvania online gambling license, leaving 10 product licenses yet to be awarded.
- Pennsylvania to open out-of-state online gambling license derby
September 13, 2018
Pennsylvania gaming regulators to begin their search for 'qualified gaming entities' -- even international operators -- interested in online licenses.
- (UPDATED) Rush Street Interactive receives Colombian online gambling license
June 11, 2018
Rush Street Interactive, the digital division of US casino operator Rush Street Gaming, issued Colombia's tenth online gambling license.
- Kambi inks US sports betting deal with Rush Street Interactive
May 17, 2018
European sports betting technology provider Kambi inks US-facing deal with Rush Street Interactive; American youth favor online wagering over casinos.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017