Tag Archives: rock gaming
- Sh*t outta luck: casino boots gambler for soiling himself
August 24, 2017
- Rock Gaming rebrands casinos as JACK Entertainment, promises to change world
February 25, 2016
Regional casino operator Rock Gaming makes millennial pitch by rebranding Detroit and Ohio casinos under new JACK Entertainment banner.
- GAN inks social casino deal with Rock Gaming’s three Ohio properties
February 12, 2016
GAN ink social casino deal with brick-and-mortar casino operator Rock Gaming LLC's three Ohio properties, will launch by summer.
- GVC snubs suitors of Bwin.party’s assets; Dan Gilbert might expand his gambling company to Las Vegas, expert says
November 9, 2015
GVC Holdings has turned down offers from several parties interested in buying the businesses.
- Rock Gaming to take over Caesars Ohio casinos
November 3, 2015
Rock Gaming is taking over Caesars’ three Ohio casino but insists it will be business as usual.
- Caesars sells stake in Ohio casinos, tries to torpedo creditor probe
February 27, 2015
Caesars Entertainment sells stake in three Ohio casinos to Rock Gaming, tries to torpedo creditor probe into controversial asset transfers.
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Jan Jones: Employees, consumers are big elements in CSR
January 24, 2018
Caesars comeback won’t last past 2020
May 23, 2017