Tag Archives: River Rock Casino Resort
- British Columbia’s casinos need help observing new AML rules
October 24, 2018
BC Lottery Corporation appoints third-party auditor after finding need for "additional third-party oversight" of AML compliance at three largest casinos.
- Report: River Rock Casino staff shred VIP gambler documents
August 29, 2018
Global News reports that staff at British Columbia's River Rock Casino shred documents related to VIP gambling transactions.
- British Columbia goes after suspected money launderer’s casino chips
June 25, 2018
The Canadian Civil Forfeiture is seeking to get ahold of some CAD75,000 worth of casino chips that have been confiscated from a Chinese high roller.
- 2016 money given to BCLC high rollers wasn’t for winnings, probe finds
March 15, 2018
In an investigation over gambling practices and possible money laundering, questions have been raised over checks sent to BCLC high rollers in 2016.
- British Columbia deregisters River Rock Casino VIP host
January 25, 2018
British Columbia regulators deregister River Rock Casino Resort VIP host Lisa Gan over suspected violations of anti-money laundering rules.
- BC casinos’ biggest high-rollers include housewives, students
January 9, 2018
Internal documents show that British Columbia casinos' top VIP gamblers include housewives and students with no obvious source of income.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017