Tag Archives: River Rock Casino Resort
- River Rock Casino ex-VIP manager sues Great Canadian Gaming
28 January 2020
Former VIP manager at BC's River Rock Casino sues Great Canadian Gaming, says he won't be 'fall person' in money laundering inquiry.
- BC casinos’ revenue growth stalls on new money laundering rules
29 November 2019
British Columbia's biggest casinos report flat revenue growth in 2018 following introduction of new anti-money laundering regulations.
- British Columbia’s casino sector is one giant black eye
3 May 2019
British Columbia's River Rock Casino accused of turning a blind eye toward VIPs abusing its staff and allowing loan sharks to operate openly.
- British Columbia’s casinos need help observing new AML rules
24 October 2018
BC Lottery Corporation appoints third-party auditor after finding need for "additional third-party oversight" of AML compliance at three largest casinos.
- Report: River Rock Casino staff shred VIP gambler documents
29 August 2018
Global News reports that staff at British Columbia's River Rock Casino shred documents related to VIP gambling transactions.
- British Columbia goes after suspected money launderer’s casino chips
25 June 2018
The Canadian Civil Forfeiture is seeking to get ahold of some CAD75,000 worth of casino chips that have been confiscated from a Chinese high roller.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017