Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Four injured after Resorts World Sentosa ceiling collapses
January 3, 2018
Four people suffer minor injuries after a portion of the ceiling collapses at Singapore integrated resort Resorts World Sentosa.
- Genting Singapore profit spikes thanks to tighter VIP lending
November 6, 2017
Genting Singapore reports profit spiking 35% in Q3 thanks to lower VIP bad debt provisions at the Resorts World Sentosa casino.
- Baccarat ‘insurance’ broker challenges Singapore’s legal definition of ‘bookmaker’
May 24, 2017
A Singapore man convicted of offering baccarat insurance to casino gamblers challenges the legal definition of 'bookmaker' under city-state's Betting Act.
- Genting Singapore bounces to $112.4M net profit in Q4
February 23, 2017
Improved gaming revenue from casino operator Genting Singapore to rake in a SGD159.2 million (US$112.4 million) net profit in the final quarter of 2016.
- Gov’t clears Resorts World Sentosa of discrimination charges in job cuts
September 7, 2016
Singaporean employees were not discriminated in the recent Resorts World Sentosa layoffs, according to the Ministry of Manpower.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017