Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Lady luck frowns at Genting Singapore Q4 profit
February 26, 2018
Casino and resorts operator Genting Singapore Plc reported a 16.6 percent net profit tumble in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Four injured after Resorts World Sentosa ceiling collapses
January 3, 2018
Four people suffer minor injuries after a portion of the ceiling collapses at Singapore integrated resort Resorts World Sentosa.
- Genting Singapore profit spikes thanks to tighter VIP lending
November 6, 2017
Genting Singapore reports profit spiking 35% in Q3 thanks to lower VIP bad debt provisions at the Resorts World Sentosa casino.
- Baccarat ‘insurance’ broker challenges Singapore’s legal definition of ‘bookmaker’
May 24, 2017
A Singapore man convicted of offering baccarat insurance to casino gamblers challenges the legal definition of 'bookmaker' under city-state's Betting Act.
- Genting Singapore bounces to $112.4M net profit in Q4
February 23, 2017
Improved gaming revenue from casino operator Genting Singapore to rake in a SGD159.2 million (US$112.4 million) net profit in the final quarter of 2016.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017