Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Singapore allows casinos to expand while hiking taxes and fees
April 3, 2019
Singapore allows its two casinos to expand operations and extends their exclusivity but both taxes and casino entry levies are going up.
- Genting Singapore sees increase in 4Q18 profit, but analysts aren’t impressed
February 22, 2019
For the last quarter of 2018, Genting Singapore saw a 13.1% increase year-on-year for its net profit.
- Genting Singapore Q4 VIP market share improves
February 19, 2019
Genting Singapore improved its VIP gambling segment market share during Q4, which is setting the stage for further growth throughout the current year.
- Genting receives 3-year extension for Sentosa resort
February 5, 2019
Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, operated by a subsidiary of the Genting Group, has received an extension of its license.
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
October 4, 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
- Malaysian high roller loses $4.2M case vs. Resorts World Sentosa
August 14, 2018
Lady Luck continued to elude a Malaysian businessman after his bid to void his SGD5.9 million casino debt was rejected by Singapore’s high tribunal.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018