Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
October 4, 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
- Malaysian high roller loses $4.2M case vs. Resorts World Sentosa
August 14, 2018
Lady Luck continued to elude a Malaysian businessman after his bid to void his SGD5.9 million casino debt was rejected by Singapore’s high tribunal.
- Lady luck frowns at Genting Singapore Q4 profit
February 26, 2018
Casino and resorts operator Genting Singapore Plc reported a 16.6 percent net profit tumble in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Four injured after Resorts World Sentosa ceiling collapses
January 3, 2018
Four people suffer minor injuries after a portion of the ceiling collapses at Singapore integrated resort Resorts World Sentosa.
- Genting Singapore profit spikes thanks to tighter VIP lending
November 6, 2017
Genting Singapore reports profit spiking 35% in Q3 thanks to lower VIP bad debt provisions at the Resorts World Sentosa casino.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017
Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018