Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Singapore’s casino fines up more than tenfold in 2018-19
October 4, 2019
Singapore's casino regulator reports more than tenfold rise in casino fines in 2018-19, with Resorts World Sentosa accounting for nearly all of it.
- Genting Singapore sees revenue increase, but profit decrease
August 5, 2019
Genting Singapore's revenue climbed 13.6% compared to the same period last year, reaching $460.63 million but they would like to see more.
- Sentosa World dealer sentenced over chip theft
June 24, 2019
Ding Zhipeng has now faced a judge and learned his sentence for stealing about $56,818 in chips from the casino.
- Genting Singapore sees profits fall in Q1 2019
May 10, 2019
Genting Singapore Ltd. has delivered its financial report for the first quarter of 2019, and things could have definitely been better.
- Singapore resorts will pay full price for new land
May 7, 2019
Now that they have been allowed to expand, Resorts World Santosa and Marina Bay Sands will have to pay full price to get any new land to build on.
- Singapore allows casinos to expand while hiking taxes and fees
April 3, 2019
Singapore allows its two casinos to expand operations and extends their exclusivity but both taxes and casino entry levies are going up.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
October 25, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017