Tag Archives: Resorts World Manila
- APT and RWM extend partnership for a further three years – dates confirmed for two events in 2018
November 13, 2017
The APT has announced it has signed a new three-year exclusive agreement with its long-standing partner in the Philippines, Resorts World Manila (RWM).
- Travellers International continues losing streak in Q3
November 10, 2017
The financial bleeding of Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIHGI) has extended in the third quarter of the year.
- Traffic back in Resorts World Manila after June arson attack
September 19, 2017
Resorts World Manila (RWM) is on track with its recovery from the deadly June 2 arson attack that left at least 38 people, including the gunman, dead.
- Travellers seeks US$14.11M in insurance
August 24, 2017
The insurance money will cushion TIGHI’s total losses from the incident to PHP158.8M(US$3.11 million) from the total PHP921M (US$18.03 million).
- Resorts World Manila attack burns a hole in Travellers Q2 pocket
August 14, 2017
Phlippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group posted a PHP312.09 million (US$6.09 million) net loss in second quarter of the year.
- Philippine casino GGR to bounce back in July, analysts say
July 10, 2017
Gross gaming revenues of Philippine casinos will bounce back in July following the June 2 RWM rampage that left 38 people, including the gunman, dead.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017