Tag Archives: Resorts World Manila
- Over ₱10 million in guarantees set for APT Philippines Championships 2018
February 13, 2018
The Asian Poker Tour (APT) and Resorts World Manila have announced that next month’s popular APT Philippines Championships 2018 is on (March 21 – April 2).
- APT and RWM extend partnership for a further three years – dates confirmed for two events in 2018
November 13, 2017
The APT has announced it has signed a new three-year exclusive agreement with its long-standing partner in the Philippines, Resorts World Manila (RWM).
- Travellers International continues losing streak in Q3
November 10, 2017
The financial bleeding of Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIHGI) has extended in the third quarter of the year.
- Traffic back in Resorts World Manila after June arson attack
September 19, 2017
Resorts World Manila (RWM) is on track with its recovery from the deadly June 2 arson attack that left at least 38 people, including the gunman, dead.
- Travellers seeks US$14.11M in insurance
August 24, 2017
The insurance money will cushion TIGHI’s total losses from the incident to PHP158.8M(US$3.11 million) from the total PHP921M (US$18.03 million).
- Resorts World Manila attack burns a hole in Travellers Q2 pocket
August 14, 2017
Phlippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group posted a PHP312.09 million (US$6.09 million) net loss in second quarter of the year.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017