Tag Archives: Resorts World Manila
- Resorts World Manila owner could take the company private
August 15, 2019
Travellers International Hotel Group, the company behind Resorts World Manila has decided to go private.
- Resorts World Manila to reopen floor after 2017 deadly attack
June 17, 2019
Travellers CEO Kingson Sian announced that the second floor will reopen in July and will offer approximately 600 slot machines and 100 table games.
- Philippine casinos on alert for gamblers passing phony US cash
May 21, 2019
Philippine police arrest three men who tried to pass off $5,500 worth of counterfeit US cash at the Resorts World Manila casino.
- Okada, Resorts World Manila report on recent growth
May 13, 2019
Okada Manila and Resorts World Manila are both growing, but having to deal with different problems.
- Nomura slashes EBITDA forecast for Travellers International
April 3, 2019
Nomura notes the company’s revenues “surprised on the upside” by increasing 9% YOY, but that “EBITDA margin compression overpowered this upside surprise.”
- Resorts World Manila returns to big profits in 2018
March 29, 2019
After the roughest 2017 imagineable, Travellers International Hotel Group, operator of Resorts World Manila, are happy to announce a big increase in profits.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018