Tag Archives: Resorts World Manila
- Resorts World Manila owner to resume Westside City construction
December 27, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. will continue construction of its Westside City casino resort in early 2019, in time for a 2021 opening.
- Resorts World Manila owner profit up in Q3
November 13, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. reported a profit of PHP133.2 million ($2.5 million) for the third quarter, a turnaround from losses last year.
- Resorts World Manila gets away with a slap on the wrist for 2017 attack
October 10, 2018
A joint panel of the Philippine House of Representatives has cleared management of Resorts World Manila in the June 2017 attack that left 38 dead.
- Resorts World Manila owner announces $4.4 CAPEX
September 20, 2018
Alliance Global Group is preparing to launch a $4.4B CAPEX to help the company cover expansion projects for its hotel and integrated resort (IR) operations.
- Travellers net profit rebounds 353% in H1 2018
August 13, 2018
Net profit of Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. jumped three-fold in the first six months of 2018.
- Resorts World Manila attack drags Travellers 2017 net profit down
March 27, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIGHI) has plunged 92% in 2017 as the shadow of the deadly Resorts World Manila (RWM) attack lingers.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017