Tag Archives: Resorts World Manila
- Resorts World Manila owner profit up in Q3
November 13, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. reported a profit of PHP133.2 million ($2.5 million) for the third quarter, a turnaround from losses last year.
- Resorts World Manila gets away with a slap on the wrist for 2017 attack
October 10, 2018
A joint panel of the Philippine House of Representatives has cleared management of Resorts World Manila in the June 2017 attack that left 38 dead.
- Resorts World Manila owner announces $4.4 CAPEX
September 20, 2018
Alliance Global Group is preparing to launch a $4.4B CAPEX to help the company cover expansion projects for its hotel and integrated resort (IR) operations.
- Travellers net profit rebounds 353% in H1 2018
August 13, 2018
Net profit of Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. jumped three-fold in the first six months of 2018.
- Resorts World Manila attack drags Travellers 2017 net profit down
March 27, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIGHI) has plunged 92% in 2017 as the shadow of the deadly Resorts World Manila (RWM) attack lingers.
- Over ₱10 million in guarantees set for APT Philippines Championships 2018
February 13, 2018
The Asian Poker Tour (APT) and Resorts World Manila have announced that next month’s popular APT Philippines Championships 2018 is on (March 21 – April 2).
Traffic back in Resorts World Manila after June arson attack
September 19, 2017