Tag Archives: Resorts Casino Hotel
- CG Technology eyes New Jersey betting via Meadowlands deal
7 February 2019
Controversial Nevada sportsbook operator CG Technology signs online and mobile betting deal with New Jersey's Meadowlands racetrack.
- Bet365 in ‘strategic alliance’ with New York’s Empire Resorts
14 November 2018
Bet365 inks 20-year betting and online gaming 'strategic alliance' with New York's Empire Resorts; DraftKings launching sportsbook at Resorts Casino Hotel.
- The Stars Group wants a slice of US sports betting pie
3 August 2018
The parent company of PokerStars has decided to jump into the US legal sports betting market fray with New Jersey’s first casino hotel, Resort Casino Hotel.
- SBTech announces partnership with Resorts Casino Hotel for sports betting in New Jersey across online and on-property channels
3 July 2018
Resorts Casino Hotel will launch SBTech’s sportsbook solution including a fully integrated on-property and omni-channel offering.
- Resorts Atlantic City inks second sports betting deal with SBTech
Atlantic City's Resorts Casino Hotel inks its second sports betting technology deal with SBTech for both land-based and digital wagering.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017