Tag Archives: Resorts Casino Hotel
- Bet365 in ‘strategic alliance’ with New York’s Empire Resorts
November 14, 2018
Bet365 inks 20-year betting and online gaming 'strategic alliance' with New York's Empire Resorts; DraftKings launching sportsbook at Resorts Casino Hotel.
- The Stars Group wants a slice of US sports betting pie
August 3, 2018
The parent company of PokerStars has decided to jump into the US legal sports betting market fray with New Jersey’s first casino hotel, Resort Casino Hotel.
- SBTech announces partnership with Resorts Casino Hotel for sports betting in New Jersey across online and on-property channels
July 3, 2018
Resorts Casino Hotel will launch SBTech’s sportsbook solution including a fully integrated on-property and omni-channel offering.
- Resorts Atlantic City inks second sports betting deal with SBTech
Atlantic City's Resorts Casino Hotel inks its second sports betting technology deal with SBTech for both land-based and digital wagering.
- Resorts Casino launches FastPick fantasy parlay betting product
July 17, 2017
Resorts Casino Hotel becomes the first Atlantic City casino to launch an online daily fantasy sports product courtesy of SportAD's FastPick.com.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017