Tag Archives: red rock resorts
- Palms Casino “destroying the old” to usher in new Vegas era
May 17, 2018
Station Casinos unveils new campaign pimping its $620m renovation of the Palms Casino Resort as "ushering in a new era of Las Vegas by destroying the old."
- Red Rock Resorts revenue jumps following Palms purchase
November 9, 2017
US regional casino operator Red Rock Resorts sees revenue jump in Q3 thanks in part to the 2016 acquisition of the Palms casino in Las Vegas.
- Fertitta brothers give mom $120m check for Mother’s Day
May 18, 2017
Red Rock Resorts pays $120m to trust controlled by Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta's mom for land underneath two of its Las Vegas casinos.
- Red Rock Resorts aka Station Casinos buys Palms Casino Resort for $312.5m
May 11, 2016
Red Rock Resorts aka Station Casino inks deal to acquire the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas for a total cash consideration of $312.5m.
- Inside the Messy Red Rock Resorts IPO
April 19, 2016
Red Rock Resorts filed for an initial public offering last week with the SEC to sell close to $500M in shares to the public.