Tag Archives: Ponzi scheme
- Fairwin blockchain gambling platform accused of running Ponzi Scheme
10 October 2019
Either because they were incompetent or untrustworthy, Farwin appears to have been running a Ponzi scheme.
- 6 Vegas sports gambling funds controlled by former Ponzi scheme operators
7 May 2019
John F. Thomas III manages six funds that are now being put under the microscope by the U.S. SEC, according to reports.
- WSOPE winner Shekhan Farnood dies in Afghan prison
30 August 2018
Afghanistan’s top poker tournament player and WSOPE bracelet winner, Shekhan Farnood, has died in a prison in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Poker player cops to role in A$72M Ponzi scheme
27 June 2018
Bill Jordanou and a co-conspirator pleaded guilty to the fraud which saw them siphon off around AUD72 million.
- Feds: Bitcoin mining startup duped over 10,000 people in $20M Ponzi scheme
2 December 2015
Bitcoin mining startups is in hot water over claims that his companies defrauded investors out of $20M in a Ponzi scheme.
- Shapiro set to drop new gambling allegations against the U
11 June 2013
Nevin Shapiro is reportedly coming out with new allegations against UM coaches who allegedly gave information on UM football games for gambling purposes