Tag Archives: Ponzi scheme
- WSOPE winner Shekhan Farnood dies in Afghan prison
August 30, 2018
Afghanistan’s top poker tournament player and WSOPE bracelet winner, Shekhan Farnood, has died in a prison in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Poker player cops to role in A$72M Ponzi scheme
June 27, 2018
Bill Jordanou and a co-conspirator pleaded guilty to the fraud which saw them siphon off around AUD72 million.
- Feds: Bitcoin mining startup duped over 10,000 people in $20M Ponzi scheme
December 2, 2015
Bitcoin mining startups is in hot water over claims that his companies defrauded investors out of $20M in a Ponzi scheme.
- Shapiro set to drop new gambling allegations against the U
June 11, 2013
Nevin Shapiro is reportedly coming out with new allegations against UM coaches who allegedly gave information on UM football games for gambling purposes
- Dealer’s Choice: WSOP APAC’s Big Success, Ray Bitar’s Lessons
April 19, 2013
Daniel Negreanu walked away with its Main Event title, Ray Bitar’s plea deal with the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York,
- Question of the Day – What is the ultimate fate of Full Tilt Poker?
October 15, 2011
Poker gaming industry news: Becky Liggero asks the gaming industry professionals regarding the ultimate fate of Full Tilt Poker. Hear them.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012
Bitcoin London 2013 Recap
July 3, 2013