Tag Archives: PokerStars
- Australia, currency fluctuations boost The Stars Group’s Q1
May 10, 2018
PokerStars' parent company The Stars Group credits Q1 growth to Australian online betting acquisitions, dramatic currency fluctuations.
- PokerStars faces lawsuit over prize refusal
PokerStars is engaged in a “pattern of fraudulent and unlawful conduct,” according to poker pro Gordon Vayo.
- Danny McDonagh returns to PokerStars as Executive Tournament Director
Danny McDonagh rejoins PokerStars as Executive Tournament Director, two years after leaving the company to focus on more important things in life.
- Macau is no longer the City of Dreams for PokerStars; IPT postpones Macau event
May 8, 2018
More bad news for the Asian poker community as PokerStars curtail their relationship with the City of Dreams and IPT curtail Macau event.
- 3 Barrels: PokerStars EPT Monte Carlo results; BetStars odds; MAMMOTH deal
April 30, 2018
3 Barrels of vintage PokerStars with a round-up of the action at the EPT in Monte Carlo, news of BetStars odds, and a partnership with the IPS MAMMOTH.
- PokerStars Take 2 smashes it, Lewandowski is on his way to the Bahamas
April 25, 2018
PokerStars' $10m GTD Sunday Million Anniversary Special Take 2 smashes the guarantee by $1.2m (sound familiar), and more from Pierre Lewandowski.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017