Tag Archives: PokerStars
- PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018
The American Gaming Association welcomes six new board-level members, including GVC Holdings, Paddy Power Betfair and The Stars Group.
- PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
The Stars Group (TSG) is teaming up with gaming company Sugal & Damani to bring online poker to India. No launch date has been announced.
- The Stars Group bullish on Australia, fearful of Russia
March 14, 2018
The Stars Group continues to lessen dependence on poker, but faces 2018 headwinds from Russia crackdown on unlicensed operators.
- 3 Barrels: PokerStars play money event; London Series update; Neymar in action
PokerStars flavour including Play Money charity event, Gareth Gardner wins the London Live Series, and Neymar Jr appearance on the online tables.
- Pokerstars Turbo Series smashes guarantee with $25 million prize pool
March 13, 2018
The Stars Group Inc. announced today that the recent PokerStars Turbo Series exceeded its original $15.6 million prize-pool guarantee by nearly $10 million.
- Little-known investor Tang Hao poised to join Stars Group board
March 12, 2018
The Hong Kong-based investor now owns 17.9% of The Stars Group, making him the single biggest individual shareholder of TSG shares.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017