Tag Archives: PokerStars
- Stars hand PSPC control to Team Pros; it’s a yea for Portugal & nay for Hong Kong
May 25, 2018
Stories on PokerStars fresh approach to the Platinum Pass rollout involving Team Pros, news of Portugal joining the European shared liquidity, and more.
- It’s Showtime: PokerStars turn folded hands face up in new cash game variant
May 24, 2018
PokerStars have moved quickly to fill the void left by Split Hold'em by creating a new cash game variant known as Showtime Hold'em.
- Australia, currency fluctuations boost The Stars Group’s Q1
May 10, 2018
PokerStars' parent company The Stars Group credits Q1 growth to Australian online betting acquisitions, dramatic currency fluctuations.
- PokerStars faces lawsuit over prize refusal
PokerStars is engaged in a “pattern of fraudulent and unlawful conduct,” according to poker pro Gordon Vayo.
- Danny McDonagh returns to PokerStars as Executive Tournament Director
Danny McDonagh rejoins PokerStars as Executive Tournament Director, two years after leaving the company to focus on more important things in life.
- Macau is no longer the City of Dreams for PokerStars; IPT postpones Macau event
May 8, 2018
More bad news for the Asian poker community as PokerStars curtail their relationship with the City of Dreams and IPT curtail Macau event.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017