Tag Archives: PokerStars
- Moneymaker’s Road to PSPC returns to the USA after six stops
3 December 2019
December leg sees Moneymaker get an opportunity to award a fellow American the PSPC ticket.
- PokerStars launch spy-themed virtual reality for Thanksgiving weekend
29 November 2019
PokerStars launch spy-themed virtual reality game for Thanksgiving Weekend, PokerStars VR Spies.
- PokerStars, partypoker and 888poker battle for online supremacy
21 November 2019
The three largest online poker brands may be approaching the end of the year, but none of them are showing any signs of slowing down their marketing.
- Red Dragon Festival sees Bin Sun rise as Jeju swarmed by Chinese stars
20 November 2019
PokerStars welcomed 91 entries to Jeju this week, as the Asia Red Dragon Festival offered up a High Roller event that cot 10 million won to play.
- PokerStars push for PA players as PACOOP launches November 30th
19 November 2019
PokerStars hope that the PACOOP will strike the same chord with local players that the brand do on an international scale with the WCOOP and SCOOP.
- Pennsylvania welcomes online poker back on Bonfire Night
4 November 2019
Groundhog Day comes early for online poker players in fourth U.S. state to welcome back online poker players.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014