Tag Archives: PokerStars
- MicroMillions returns across .com and new Euro shared liquidity market
July 12, 2018
PokerStars reveal the schedule for MicroMillions 14, including a $1m Guaranteed Main Event with a minimum of $100,000 reserved for the winner, and more.
- PokerStars launch Moneymaker PSPC Tour and partner with Seminole Hard Rock
July 5, 2018
Two news stories from PokerStars Towers including nine $30,000 Platinum Passes due for delivery in a new Moneymaker PSPC Tour promotion, and two more.
- PokerStars’ David Carrion – “The PSPC is a manifestation of our passion for poker”
Lee Davy sits down with PokerStars' Director of Marketing, David Carrion, for an update on the marketing and branding for PokerStars' NLHE championship.
- Next top Twitch poker streamer could win PokerStars Platinum Pass
June 29, 2018
Run It Up wants to send a Twitch streamer to the PokerStars Poker Players Championship (PPC) next January.
- The Stars Group secures $622M via public offering
June 28, 2018
The parent company of online poker giant PokerStars has raised more than $600 million from the recent public offering of its common shares.
- Maria Konnikova joins PokerStars as an ambassador
June 26, 2018
Maria Konnikova, becomes the latest PokerStars Ambassador, as her transformation from writer to poker pro continues to gain pace.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014