Tag Archives: Pointsbet
- Penn National inks five new sports betting, online gambling deals
August 1, 2019
Penn National inks sports betting & iGaming deals with DraftKings, PointsBet, theScore and The Stars Group, while inking exclusive betting deal with Kambi.
- PointsBet launches IPO in hopes of expansion
June 19, 2019
PointsBet has an agreement to launch on online sportsbook for Tioga Downs in New York as soon as the state approves the activity.
- A great time to enter: PointsBet’s Seth Young on taking part in US gambling market
April 16, 2019
PointsBet Chief Innovation Officer Seth Young discusses the liberalization of the sports betting market in the United States, and what it means for operators and affiliates looking to join the sector.
- Australia’s PointsBet slapped with charges over gambling ads
April 12, 2019
PointsBet was forced to appear in a New South Wales District Court to respond to a charge by regulators that it was advertising its operations illegally.
- New Jersey okays PointsBet online sports betting ‘soft play’
December 12, 2018
New Jersey regulator okays Australian online betting operator PointsBet to launch 'soft play' operations; more Pennsylvania casinos want betting options.
- PointsBet partners with EML for faster payouts
November 20, 2018
Online sportsbook PointsBet will be launching a card in New Jersey with EML Payments, that will allow users to deposit bets and access winnings faster.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017