Tag Archives: Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- Federal court dismisses Alabama suit against Poarch Band
September 4, 2015
A federal appeals court ruled that Alabama can’t close or regulate casinos on the Poarch Band of Creek Indians’ property.
- Del Marsh reintroduces gambling bill on Alabama’s special session
July 15, 2015
Sen. Del Marsh reintroduced gambling legislation during Alabama’s special legislative session on the state’s $200m budget shortfall.
- Poarch Band of Creek willing to offer Alabama $250m to cover fund shortfall
May 4, 2015
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians tries to persuade Alabama politicians to sit down and discuss a compact with the tribe.
- The Saginawa Chippewa Tribe Looking to Move Online and The Poarch Band of Creek Indians Looking to Move to Federal Court
April 14, 2013
The Saginawa Chippewa Tribe Looking and The Poarch Band of Creek Indians Looking to Move
- Alabama latest front in escalating States v. Indian casino conflict
October 23, 2010
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians are the latest target of Alabama Gov. Bob Riley's crusade against electronic bingo.
Fantasy sports bill passes Alabama House in narrow vote
April 21, 2017
Alabama casino says $1 million jackpot win was machine malfunction
November 24, 2011
Poarch Creek asks Florida Gov. Scott: Marijuana or Gambling?
February 23, 2015