Tag Archives: Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- Sands Bethlehem sold for $1.3b to Poarch Band of Creek Indians
March 8, 2018
Las Vegas Sands sells Sands Bethlehem casino for $1.3b to Wind Creek Hospitality, an affiliate of Poarch Band of Creek Indians of Alabama.
- Federal court dismisses Alabama suit against Poarch Band
September 4, 2015
A federal appeals court ruled that Alabama can’t close or regulate casinos on the Poarch Band of Creek Indians’ property.
- Del Marsh reintroduces gambling bill on Alabama’s special session
July 15, 2015
Sen. Del Marsh reintroduced gambling legislation during Alabama’s special legislative session on the state’s $200m budget shortfall.
- Poarch Band of Creek willing to offer Alabama $250m to cover fund shortfall
May 4, 2015
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians tries to persuade Alabama politicians to sit down and discuss a compact with the tribe.
- The Saginawa Chippewa Tribe Looking to Move Online and The Poarch Band of Creek Indians Looking to Move to Federal Court
April 14, 2013
The Saginawa Chippewa Tribe Looking and The Poarch Band of Creek Indians Looking to Move
- Alabama latest front in escalating States v. Indian casino conflict
October 23, 2010
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians are the latest target of Alabama Gov. Bob Riley's crusade against electronic bingo.
Alabama casino says $1 million jackpot win was machine malfunction
November 24, 2011
Dead daily fantasy sports measure springs to life in Georgia
March 22, 2018