Tag Archives: playcity casino
- Mexico’s PlayCity gaming operations back on the block
August 13, 2018
Mexican conglomerate Televisa is reportedly looking to sell its PlayCity casino and betting operations for $300m within the next three months.
- PlayCity installs 316 Bryke machines in Mexico
June 14, 2018
The Mexican operator PlayCity Casino has all of Bryke's product lines which has caused a furor in the Mexican market and in the world.
- Blackstone Group eyes Mexico’s PlayCity gambling business
May 8, 2018
Blackstone Group hedge fund reportedly among 14 prospective suitors looking to acquire the PlayCity Casinos business from Mexico's Televisa.
- Aristocrat announces the opening of first Lightning Link Lounge in Latin America
April 16, 2018
Aristocrat in conjunction with PlayCity announce the opening of the first Lightning Link™ Lounge™ in Latin America, located at PlayCity Casino.
- Kambi expands Mexican presence via PlayCity deal
November 24, 2016
Kambi Sports Solutions to expand retail and online betting technology deal with Mexico's PlayCity Casinos following successful trial at two venues.
- Kambi inks sports betting technology deal with Mexico’s PlayCity Casinos
June 24, 2015
Kambi Sports Solutions inks sports betting technology deal with Mexico's PlayCity Casinos, land-based to start with online in future plans.
Mexico’s new gambling law unlikely to be approved by 2018
February 22, 2017
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017
Mexico’s PlayCity gaming operations back on the block
August 13, 2018