Tag Archives: Plainridge Park Casino
- Massachusetts hails responsible gambling program results
November 22, 2017
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission says it's pleased by the initial results of its new PlayMyWay responsible gambling program.
- Plainridge Park Casino revenue ‘recaptured’ from out-of-state
October 13, 2017
New study says the bulk of Plainridge Park Casino's revenue comes from 'recaptured' gamblers who otherwise would have traveled out of Massachusetts.
- Plainridge Park staff survey shows casino’s broad economic benefits
May 10, 2017
A survey of Plainridge Park Casino staff shows the property is fulfilling the Massachusetts legislature's hopes of casinos sparking economic development.
- Massachusetts new iGaming bills; casino fails to dent Lottery sales
January 19, 2017
Massachusetts pols file new online gambling and iLottery legislation; study debunks myths that casinos cannibalize lottery ticket sales.
- Study debunks gambling-crime relationship
December 19, 2016
For decades, anti-gambling proponents had been sounding alarm bells that community crime rates increase in areas where gambling facilities are located.
- Boosted payouts send Plainridge Park’s October revenue tumbling 5%
November 17, 2016
Massachusetts first gambling venue saw its revenue dropped by more than 5 percent in October—it’s worst month since January.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
Why a Penn Pinnacle merger could become the new Caesars
December 5, 2017