Tag Archives: Plainridge Park Casino
- Massachusetts casinos grapple with booze and poison soda
May 25, 2018
MGM Resorts wants to serve booze until 4am at its new MGM Springfield casino in Massachusetts; Plainridge Park Casino staffer tried to poison co-workers.
- Massachusetts hails responsible gambling program results
November 22, 2017
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission says it's pleased by the initial results of its new PlayMyWay responsible gambling program.
- Plainridge Park Casino revenue ‘recaptured’ from out-of-state
October 13, 2017
New study says the bulk of Plainridge Park Casino's revenue comes from 'recaptured' gamblers who otherwise would have traveled out of Massachusetts.
- Plainridge Park staff survey shows casino’s broad economic benefits
May 10, 2017
A survey of Plainridge Park Casino staff shows the property is fulfilling the Massachusetts legislature's hopes of casinos sparking economic development.
- Massachusetts new iGaming bills; casino fails to dent Lottery sales
January 19, 2017
Massachusetts pols file new online gambling and iLottery legislation; study debunks myths that casinos cannibalize lottery ticket sales.
- Study debunks gambling-crime relationship
December 19, 2016
For decades, anti-gambling proponents had been sounding alarm bells that community crime rates increase in areas where gambling facilities are located.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014