Tag Archives: Pinnacle Entertainment
- Boyd, Pinnacle deal finally reaches a conclusion
17 October 2018
The acquisition deal between Boyd Gaming Corporation and Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc., has – finally – come to a successful conclusion.
- Penn National gets FTC, Nevada nod to acquire Pinnacle
5 October 2018
Penn National Gaming will close the deal to acquire Pinnacle for $2.8 billion by mid-October, after the FTC and Nevada regulators approved the transaction.
- Mississippi coastal casinos shut as Tropical Storm Gordon looms
5 September 2018
Mississippi Gaming Commission orders all coastal casinos to shut their gaming floors as of 5pm Tuesday as Tropical Storm Gordon bears down.
- Penn National given go-ahead by regulators to acquire Pinnacle
31 August 2018
Penn National Gaming wanted to buy Pinnacle Entertainment, a company that owns a number of casinos around the US - but whats holding them?
- Regional gaming stocks in focus
24 April 2018
The only thing harder than buying when you’re scared is selling when you’re happy.
- Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
18 December 2017
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming confirm $2.8b deal to acquire rival Pinnacle Entertainment, offload four Pinnacle venues to Boyd Gaming.
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
6 October 2017
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
23 March 2018