Tag Archives: Pinnacle Entertainment
- Boyd, Pinnacle deal finally reaches a conclusion
October 17, 2018
The acquisition deal between Boyd Gaming Corporation and Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc., has – finally – come to a successful conclusion.
- Penn National gets FTC, Nevada nod to acquire Pinnacle
October 5, 2018
Penn National Gaming will close the deal to acquire Pinnacle for $2.8 billion by mid-October, after the FTC and Nevada regulators approved the transaction.
- Mississippi coastal casinos shut as Tropical Storm Gordon looms
September 5, 2018
Mississippi Gaming Commission orders all coastal casinos to shut their gaming floors as of 5pm Tuesday as Tropical Storm Gordon bears down.
- Penn National given go-ahead by regulators to acquire Pinnacle
August 31, 2018
Penn National Gaming wanted to buy Pinnacle Entertainment, a company that owns a number of casinos around the US - but whats holding them?
- Regional gaming stocks in focus
April 24, 2018
The only thing harder than buying when you’re scared is selling when you’re happy.
- Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming confirm $2.8b deal to acquire rival Pinnacle Entertainment, offload four Pinnacle venues to Boyd Gaming.
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Penn National Gaming posts record revenue, earnings miss
February 12, 2018
Penn National given go-ahead by regulators to acquire Pinnacle
August 31, 2018