Tag Archives: Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators
- Bullish Oriental Game sees banner year for POGOs in 2018
February 19, 2018
Oriental Game is betting big that state regulator PAGCOR will succeed in its plan to double its revenue target.
- PAGCOR targets $115M profit from POGOs in 2018
February 12, 2018
PAGCOR chair is expecting no less than PHP6 billion ($115.4 million) from the POGO licensing scheme this year as all the licensees become operational.
- Philippine online gambling licensees won’t be capped at 50
November 3, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp now has 51 online gambling licensees, while previous reports suggested number could be capped at 50.
- Philippine regulator dispatching on-site agents to monitor online gambling licensees
July 8, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp dispatching on-site agent teams to monitor "all gaming-related activities" of online gambling licensees.
- Philippine online gambling operators ordered to stop using BBIN game content
June 20, 2017
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation orders its online gambling licensees to stop offering game content provided by Eaglesky/BBIN.
- PAGCOR looking for help building its online gambling audit program
June 16, 2017
The Philippine Gaming and Amusement Corp seeks experienced third party to build and manage its Philippine Offshore Gaming Operator audit program.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017