Tag Archives: Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators
- Philippines okays two new online gambling licenses despite freeze
August 23, 2019
The Philippine gambling regulator has approved two more online licenses, despite announcing a freeze on new applications this week.
- Philippine gaming industry growing mindful of China’s wrath
August 21, 2019
Philippine police set up anti-kidnapping 'satellite' offices near casinos, while gov't spokesman says online gambling sector's fate is up to Duterte.
- PAGCOR stops issuing POGO licenses over Chinese spy fears
August 19, 2019
The Philippines will not issue any more POGO licenses until the fears of Chinese spies have subsided.
- Philippines Defense Secretary: POGO employees could be spies
August 16, 2019
POGO employees previously were accused of evading taxes. Now, one man thinks they could all be spies.
- China wants answers on gambling worker’s death in Philippines
August 13, 2019
China seeks answers regarding the death of a Chinese national who fell from a Manila office tower while working for a Philippine online gambling operator.
- China fires warning shot at Philippine online gambling sites
August 8, 2019
China's embassy in the Philippines fires a warning shot at Philippines-based gambling operators for targeting Chinese customers and abusing Chinese staff.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018