Tag Archives: Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators
- Philippine online gambling licensees won’t be capped at 50
November 3, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp now has 51 online gambling licensees, while previous reports suggested number could be capped at 50.
- Philippine regulator dispatching on-site agents to monitor online gambling licensees
July 8, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp dispatching on-site agent teams to monitor "all gaming-related activities" of online gambling licensees.
- Philippine online gambling operators ordered to stop using BBIN game content
June 20, 2017
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation orders its online gambling licensees to stop offering game content provided by Eaglesky/BBIN.
- PAGCOR looking for help building its online gambling audit program
June 16, 2017
The Philippine Gaming and Amusement Corp seeks experienced third party to build and manage its Philippine Offshore Gaming Operator audit program.
- Philippines could cap number of online gambling licenses at 50
June 6, 2017
The Philippines could cap its number of online gambling licenses at 50 if its audits determine that operator revenue isn't growing.
- POGO licensee falls victim to raid gaffe in the Philippines
March 29, 2017
The POGO is questioning a raid conducted by agents of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) on one of its members last week.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017