Tag Archives: Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators
- Philippines to crack down on gaming operators’ foreign staff
November 19, 2018
Philippines' Department of Labor and Employment plans interagency task force to target gaming operators' use of illegal foreign workers.
- PAGCOR: no RNG online casino monopoly for Playtech
October 19, 2018
The Philippines gaming regulator clarifies earlier memo that suggested it had granted Playtech a monopoly on RNG-based online casino games.
- Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
The Philippines gambling regulator orders its online gambling licensees to only use Playtech random number generator casino games.
- Philippines ‘steps up’ crackdown on illegal online gambling
September 30, 2018
The head of the Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation vows "dire consequences" for online gambling operators who don't acquire local license.
- POGOs must register with Philippine tax bureau
September 10, 2018
Internationally-licensed gaming operators in the Philippines must register with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), the agency said.
- POGOs to lift Philippine 2018 GGR to $3.57B
March 20, 2018
The Philippine gross gaming revenue may rise 9.4 percent in 2018, with online casinos playing a big part in the country’s gaming growth story.