Tag Archives: Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators
- Philippines POGO hearing lays out taxation problems in the industry
13 November 2019
POGOS aren’t paying their fair share of taxes, and theres lots of finger pointing and arguing over whos fault that is.
- New POGO tax bill filed in the Philippines
31 October 2019
POGOs already owe billions of pesos in taxes, and one congressman wants to up the bill.
- Higher taxes on POGOs, Congressional inquiry and Altech re-opens
23 October 2019
As Congress really starts to put pressure on POGOS, Altech has paid their bill to get out of the dog house.
- BIR worried POGO employees are working from home
18 October 2019
The Bureau of Internal Revenue is worried employees could be avoiding taxes by just not being at the office.
- Altech POGO shutdown for failing to pay taxes
17 October 2019
700 foreign employees are out of jobs, but can’t be held due to lack of space.
- POGO tax revenue increasing as fear of raids spreads
15 October 2019
BIR Deputy Commissioner Arnel S.D. Guballa said that POGOs are starting to pay up for fear of being raided themselves.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018