Tag Archives: Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators
- PAGCOR seeing big returns from unlicensed online gambling crackdown
March 21, 2019
Since taking over the online gambling regulatory responsibility for the Philippines, PAGCOR has dramatically reduced online gambling operations, and brought in big returns as a result.
- POGOs to continue driving Philippine property sector
January 30, 2019
Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGOs) have propped up real estate in the country, and are expected to continue doing so.
- Philippines to crack down on gaming operators’ foreign staff
November 19, 2018
Philippines' Department of Labor and Employment plans interagency task force to target gaming operators' use of illegal foreign workers.
- PAGCOR: no RNG online casino monopoly for Playtech
October 19, 2018
The Philippines gaming regulator clarifies earlier memo that suggested it had granted Playtech a monopoly on RNG-based online casino games.
- Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
The Philippines gambling regulator orders its online gambling licensees to only use Playtech random number generator casino games.
- Philippines ‘steps up’ crackdown on illegal online gambling
September 30, 2018
The head of the Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation vows "dire consequences" for online gambling operators who don't acquire local license.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017