Tag Archives: Phil Ivey
- Phil Ivey Borgata case twist as Jungleman petitions for winnings
12 September 2019
The poker legend and 10-time WSOP bracelet winner Phil Ivey is embroiled in a lengthy legal dispute with the Borgata Casino.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey v Borgata update; a woman in cuffs; Borovetz busted
23 August 2019
The Borgata successfully pinch Phil Ivey’s Poker Player Championship winnings, a female poker player in Black Hawk scores an own goal, and officials arrest a poker player in Detroit on fraud charges.
- Phil Ivey and the baccarat blues: has poker lost an icon?
25 July 2019
After Flushdraw's Haley Hintze points out that the Borgata's legal team were waiting to pinch Phil Ivey’s World Series of Poker winnings we eulogise over an icon now almost certainly lost to our industry.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey baccarat deets; Ace of Spades top song; Binnion TV series
30 May 2019
Phil Ivey Borgata baccarat brouhaha, Benny Binion may be getting a TV series, and the poker community honour Motörhead’s 'The Ace of Spades'.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey on Masterclass; Triton £1m Teaser; Live At The Bike record
27 May 2019
3: barrels of a high stakes vintage including Phil Ivey busting out a ‘Masterclass’, Triton releasing a £1m buy-in teaser, and a record-breaking pot from Live at the Bike.
- Eli Elezra responds to debt claims; The Borgata follows Ivey to Vegas
5 February 2019
Eli Elezra speaks to PokerNews over allegations that he owes outstanding debts to Cole South, Abe Mosseri and Shaun Deeb, and more on Phil Ivey.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017