Tag Archives: Phil Ivey
- Will Phil Ivey’s dalliance with Virtue Poker mean more exposure for the fans?
November 17, 2017
Phil Ivey joins Virtue Poker as a Strategic Advisor, but does this mean his fans will be seeing more of him at the poker tables in 2018 and beyond?
- Phil Ivey’s luck runs out at UK Supreme Court
October 25, 2017
The long legal battle is over, and unfortunately, Phil Ivey's good fortune did not extend to the highest court in the United Kingdom.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey hints at return, Brunson back on Twitter, Ansky retires
October 17, 2017
Phil Ivey hinting at a return to live tournaments, Doyle Brunson calling time on his ‘extended break’ from Twitter, & Dani Stern leaving the game behind.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey in Beijing, Hellmuth on sonic booms; Gold on charity
September 28, 2017
Stories including a rare sighting of Phil Ivey, a prediction from Phil Hellmuth, and a spot of charitable jiggery-pokery from Jamie Gold.
- Sun admits that Gemaco card imperfections are irrelevant in Borgata case
September 12, 2017
The Phil Ivey v Borgata baccarat case takes another twist after Gemaco reminds the court of an interesting revelation from Ivey's sidekick Chen Yin Sun.
- The Borgata wants Gemaco to pay $10.1m Ivey baccarat win
August 3, 2017
Phil Ivey v Borgata legal case, the casino wants the card manufacturer Gemaco to repay the $10.1m Ivey won as a result of using flaws in their cards
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017