Tag Archives: Phil Ivey
- Eli Elezra responds to debt claims; The Borgata follows Ivey to Vegas
February 5, 2019
Eli Elezra speaks to PokerNews over allegations that he owes outstanding debts to Cole South, Abe Mosseri and Shaun Deeb, and more on Phil Ivey.
- 3 Barrels: Neuville book; Ivey Borgata update; CoinPoker launch Short Deck
October 16, 2018
Three stories from Pierre Neuville writing a book, The Borgata in pursuit of Phil Ivey and CoinPoker launching Short Deck.
- Ivey’s Borgata woes rage on
October 4, 2018
Phil Ivey's scuffle with Atlantic City’s Borgata is still not over. He was ordered to pay more than $10 million he had won playing Baccarat at the casino.
- 3 Barrels: Silver slip; WCOOP add $25k HR; Ivey appeals (again)
September 6, 2018
Max Silver sitting in a Limit-Hold'em game with $600,000 wishing he didn't, PokerStars adding a 62nd event to the WCOOP schedule, and more from Phil Ivey.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey has to pay up; Glazier does not survive; McCann $1m scam
September 3, 2018
Three poker tales that don't carry enough oomph, like Ivey losing another Baccarat legal case and Glazier busting from Survivor and McCann $1m scam.
- Borgata suggest Ivey can play in $100 online games in edge sorting update
August 20, 2018
The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa want their $10.1m back from Phil Ivey but the latter's legal team are doing everything in their power to delay its return.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017