Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
December 13, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Pennsylvania gambling expansion adds $385 million to state coffers
December 12, 2018
In the year since Pennsylvania’s comprehensive gambling expansion measure was signed into law, the state has made $385.2 million from licensed operators.
- New Jersey okays PointsBet online sports betting ‘soft play’
New Jersey regulator okays Australian online betting operator PointsBet to launch 'soft play' operations; more Pennsylvania casinos want betting options.
- Pennsylvania okays three more casinos for sports betting
November 29, 2018
Pennsylvania gaming regulators approve three more casinos -- Parx, Rivers and SugarHouse -- to launch sports betting, although launch dates uncertain.
- Cordish buys out Greenwood’s stake in Philly casino project
November 22, 2018
Cordish Cos. buys out Greenwood Gaming's stake in South Philadelphia casino joint venture project, requests extension of opening deadline.
- Northeast US casino states have extra scary October
November 16, 2018
Northeast US casinos were apparently all cursed, as gaming revenue was negative in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island in October.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018