Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania to get first satellite casino, locals not happy
March 15, 2019
Penn National Gaming have been given the green light to launch a satellite casino in the Pennsylvania town of Morgantown.
- NetEnt granted license in Pennsylvania
March 14, 2019
NetEnt has been granted an Interactive Gaming Manufacturer Conditional License by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB).
- Valley Forge to become Pennsylvania’s latest sportsbook
March 13, 2019
Sports gambling in Pennsylvania continues to expand, despite the state once being considered no-man’s land because of extremely high license fees.
- Churchill Downs completes 2 new acquisitions
March 11, 2019
Casino and racetrack operator Churchill Downs has now successfully acquired a casino property in Illinois and has also completed the acquisition of another property in Pennsylvania.
- Dept. of Justice delays Wire Act enforcement until mid-June
March 2, 2019
The US Department of Justice confirms that it's extending the deadline for enforcing its new Wire Act opinion by another 60 days until mid-June.
- Attorneys-general, state lotteries protest DOJ’s Wire Act rethink
February 6, 2019
Attorneys-general of New Jersey and Pennsylvania file request for documents relating to Department of Justice's new opinion on the scope of the Wire Act.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018