Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
- GiG expands business by securing Pennsylvania authorization
21 February 2020
After shrinking the business with a recent divestment, the Gaming Innovation Group expands a little more with authorization in the Key Stone State.
- Betting, online gambling boost Pennsylvania casino revenue
19 February 2020
Pennsylvania casino revenue tops $300m in January thanks to rising contributions from online gambling and sports betting.
- Lighting up in Pennsylvania casinos might soon be banned
14 February 2020
Lawmakers are considering a bill to close a loophole that allows smoking inside casinos.
- Pennsylvania gaming regulators say yes to Eldorado/Caesars merger
13 February 2020
The mega-merger between the two casino powerhouses continues to move forward.
- Nevada sportsbooks have second-best Super Bowl on record
4 February 2020
Nevada sportsbooks report second-best wagering handle and revenue on 2020 Super Bowl, while Pennsylvania takes 78% of SB wagers online.
- Facebook group shutdown over gambling operations
1 February 2020
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
26 October 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
14 December 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
19 September 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
30 October 2017
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
25 January 2018