Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
- Nine Pennsylvania casinos apply for online gambling licenses
July 18, 2018
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board says nine of its 13 brick-and-mortar casino ops applied for multi-vertical (slots, table games, poker) online licenses.
- Six Pennsylvania casinos file online gambling applications
July 17, 2018
At least six Pennsylvania brick-and-mortar casinos have submitted online gambling license applications ahead of Monday's deadline.
- Churchill Downs, Eldorado scrap Vicksburg casino deal
July 10, 2018
Churchill Downs Incorporated scraps deal to buy Mississippi casino from Eldorado Resorts after federal trade regulators express anti-trust concerns.
- Pennsylvania’s iLottery sales top $21m in first month
July 7, 2018
The Pennsylvania's new PA iLottery reports sales of $21.6m and revenue of $2.9m in the first month since launching its 11 online games.
- Pennsylvania slots generate $2.35B revenue in FY 2017-18
July 5, 2018
Gross revenues of Pennsylvania casinos slot machines inched up by 0.7 percent during the state’s most recent fiscal year, according to PGCB.
- Pennsylvania casinos seek suspension of state iLottery games
June 28, 2018
Pennsylvania casino operators are up in arms against the state’s new iLottery games, which they claim will intrude their yet-to-launch online games.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania online gambling bill gets Senate okay, House delay
October 26, 2017
Pennsylvania regulator hands fines vs. three erring casinos
October 5, 2017