Tag Archives: Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Pennsylvania won’t limit online gambling skins, will force them to piggyback on casino domains
April 4, 2018
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board reveals it will permit its online gambling licensees to operate multiple third-party 'skins'.
- June licensing date set for online casino providers eyeing Pennsylvania
March 28, 2018
Online casino platform providers eyeing the soon-to-open Pennsylvania market, gird your loins.
- Pennsylvania regulator slaps four casino operators with $62,500 in fines
January 12, 2018
Four Pennsylvania casinos have welcomed the new year on bad footing after receiving a total fine of $62,500 for various gambling violations.
- Pennsylvania regulator hands fines vs. three erring casinos
October 5, 2017
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has meted three casinos with a total of $77,500 fine for various gambling violations.
- Las Vegas Sands gets okay for electronic table gaming in Pennsylvania
September 3, 2015
Pennsylvania has given Las Vegas Sands the green light to introduce Macau-style live dealer electronic table gaming to the state.
- Parx Casino gets casino license renewed; Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approves fines on casinos
November 21, 2014
Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment has been granted a renewal of its Category 1 casino operator’s license by the PA Gaming Control Board.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
October 30, 2017