Tag Archives: Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Pennsylvania regulator hands fines vs. three erring casinos
October 5, 2017
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has meted three casinos with a total of $77,500 fine for various gambling violations.
- Las Vegas Sands gets okay for electronic table gaming in Pennsylvania
September 3, 2015
Pennsylvania has given Las Vegas Sands the green light to introduce Macau-style live dealer electronic table gaming to the state.
- Parx Casino gets casino license renewed; Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approves fines on casinos
November 21, 2014
Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment has been granted a renewal of its Category 1 casino operator’s license by the PA Gaming Control Board.
- Philly casino hopefuls make their pitches to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
March 3, 2014
All five casino operators made their latest pitches to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board regarding their casino proposals in Philly.
- Pennsylvania slots revenue continues decline in September
October 3, 2013
For the month, 10 of the state's 12 casinos posted a decline in slots revenue, hinting that the state may have reached a saturation point.
- It’s Spanners at Dawn For Charleston Residents and Steve Wynn and The SugarHouse Casino and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
August 8, 2013
In casino news, Residents of Charlestown, Massachusetts, have put a spanner in the works for a proposed casino in nearby Everett.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017