Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Penn National gets FTC, Nevada nod to acquire Pinnacle
October 5, 2018
Penn National Gaming will close the deal to acquire Pinnacle for $2.8 billion by mid-October, after the FTC and Nevada regulators approved the transaction.
- Pennsylvania sports betting licenses for Hollywood, Parx
October 3, 2018
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board issues first sports betting licenses to operators of Hollywood, Parx casinos; two more online licenses approved.
- Pennsylvania casinos enjoy August despite cold tables
September 18, 2018
Pennsylvania casinos eke out August gains despite cold tables; Boyd Gaming takes over Valley Forge; Penn National goes gambling at the Galleria mall.
- Pennsylvania to open out-of-state online gambling license derby
September 13, 2018
Pennsylvania gaming regulators to begin their search for 'qualified gaming entities' -- even international operators -- interested in online licenses.
- Penn National given go-ahead by regulators to acquire Pinnacle
August 31, 2018
Penn National Gaming wanted to buy Pinnacle Entertainment, a company that owns a number of casinos around the US - but whats holding them?
- Premature speculation: West Virginia jumps sports betting gun
Penn National's Gaming's Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races takes West Virginia's first legal sports wager, two days ahead of schedule.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017