Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Penn National Gaming posts record revenue, earnings miss
February 12, 2018
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming reports record revenue in the final quarter of 2017, but earnings fail to match guidance.
- Pennsylvania’s third mini-casino license auctioned for $21.2m
February 8, 2018
Pennsylvania's third satellite casino license auction won by Mount Airy Casino for $21.2m; state seeks dismissal of Penn National Gaming lawsuit.
- Penn National wins first auction for Pennsylvania satellite casinos
January 11, 2018
Penn National Gaming is the surprise winner of Pennsylvania's first mini-casino auction, in what the company claims is primarily a defensive move.
- Penn National wants court to declare new state gambling law unconstitutional
January 10, 2018
Casino owner Penn National Gaming has mounted a legal challenge to Pennsylvania’s newly enacted law that paves the way for gambling expansion in the state.
- Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming confirm $2.8b deal to acquire rival Pinnacle Entertainment, offload four Pinnacle venues to Boyd Gaming.
- Why a Penn Pinnacle merger could become the new Caesars
December 5, 2017
It was back in 2008 that Apollo and TPG combined forces for a leveraged buyout of Caesars, then Harrah’s. The timing was at once horrific and very lucky.