Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Penn National Gaming test-launch Pennsylvania sportsbook
November 16, 2018
Penn National Gaming's Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course starts live test of sports betting technology, first to launch in Pennsylvania.
- Penn National, VICI acquire Detroit’s Greektown casino
November 14, 2018
Penn National Gaming and VICI Properties team up on $1b deal for JACK Entertainment's Greektown Casino, one of three Detroit commercial casinos.
- Penn National gets FTC, Nevada nod to acquire Pinnacle
October 5, 2018
Penn National Gaming will close the deal to acquire Pinnacle for $2.8 billion by mid-October, after the FTC and Nevada regulators approved the transaction.
- Pennsylvania sports betting licenses for Hollywood, Parx
October 3, 2018
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board issues first sports betting licenses to operators of Hollywood, Parx casinos; two more online licenses approved.
- Pennsylvania casinos enjoy August despite cold tables
September 18, 2018
Pennsylvania casinos eke out August gains despite cold tables; Boyd Gaming takes over Valley Forge; Penn National goes gambling at the Galleria mall.
- Pennsylvania to open out-of-state online gambling license derby
September 13, 2018
Pennsylvania gaming regulators to begin their search for 'qualified gaming entities' -- even international operators -- interested in online licenses.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018