Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Chicagoans get sports gambling (sort of)
August 20, 2019
Penn National Gaming is opening a sportsbook at Indiana’s Ameristar Casino East Chicago which allows Chicagoans to start placing wagers on sporting events.
- Hollywood Casino Toledo may have been used to try to launder money
August 19, 2019
Todd A. Brown is facing a federal court judge in Ohio after being indicted last week of attempted money laundering as a result of his gambling activity a couple of years ago.
- PNG loses CEO, downplays Pennsylvania iGaming outlook
August 2, 2019
Penn National Gaming CEO Tim Wilmott will step down at end of year, replaced by COO Jay Snowden, who downplays Pennsylvania iGaming expectations.
- Penn National inks five new sports betting, online gambling deals
August 1, 2019
Penn National inks sports betting & iGaming deals with DraftKings, PointsBet, theScore and The Stars Group, while inking exclusive betting deal with Kambi.
- Kambi Group plc signs exclusive multi-state Sportsbook agreement with Penn National Gaming, Inc.
The world’s leading sports betting supplier will provide North America’s largest regional gaming operator with its online and on-property Sportsbook and services.
- Penn National considering MGM-like cost-cutting measures
July 19, 2019
In an interview with Vital Vegas founder Scott Roeben, Penn is looking for ways to increase its margins through employment and operational reductions.
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
Penn National Gaming posts record revenue, earnings miss
February 12, 2018
Penn National wins first auction for Pennsylvania satellite casinos
January 11, 2018
Penn National given go-ahead by regulators to acquire Pinnacle
August 31, 2018