Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
August 17, 2018
Penn National Gaming launches sports betting at two Mississippi casinos, touts Sept. 1 launch in West Virginia, and files betting petition in Pennsylvania.
- Penn National not making “huge investments” in sports betting
July 26, 2018
Penn National Gaming profit spikes in Q2 despite modest revenue gains; company isn't making "huge investments" in adding sportsbooks to its casinos.
- US regional momentum stocks, Good luck deciding how much they’re worth
July 24, 2018
Regional gaming companies remain the same sort of momentum stocks that rally hard with the business cycle boom and fall hard with the bust.
- Penn National Gaming drops lawsuit v. PA mini-casinos
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming drops its legal challenge of Pennsylvania's category 4 'mini-casino' licenses.
- Penn National Gaming buys Louisiana’s Margaritaville casino
June 19, 2018
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming to pay $115m for Louisiana's Margaritaville Resort Casino; VICI Properties to buy land underneath casino.
- Regional gaming stocks in focus
April 24, 2018
The only thing harder than buying when you’re scared is selling when you’re happy.