Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Penn National’s online casino ops to be “number one in profitability”
7 February 2020
Penn National Gaming loses $93m in Q419 but company says its sports betting and online gambling operations will prove its salvation.
- Sale of Barstool Sports to Penn National confirmed for $450 million
29 January 2020
Rumors of the sale of the sports gambling media company were true as the deal is finalized
- David Williams named CFO at Penn National Gaming
24 January 2020
Penn National Gaming announced that David Williams has been named as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Penn National rumored to be purchasing Barstool Sports
13 January 2020
The gambling giant might be looking to add a sports media company to its portfolio, increasing its visbility in the online space.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Penn National set to scoop up market share in US sports betting
9 January 2020
Penn National Gaming is in a unique position when it comes to retail and online sports betting in the U.S. and they are poised to take full advantage of the situation.
- Tropicana could become the first Vegas property of 2020 to be sold
3 January 2020
The rumor mill has started turning for the year, and Penn National is said to be receiving offers on their Tropicana casino.
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
19 January 2018