Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Pennsylvania to get first satellite casino, locals not happy
March 15, 2019
Penn National Gaming have been given the green light to launch a satellite casino in the Pennsylvania town of Morgantown.
- Penn’s buying spree is at odds with its stated debt reduction aims
February 12, 2019
As long as things stay stable, Penn will be in good situation. But a glance at its stock long term chart shows that it is anything but stable.
- Pinnacle pumps Penn National Gaming’s ‘transformational’ Q4
February 8, 2019
Penn National Gaming reports "transformational" Q4 as Pinnacle Entertainment casinos boost revenue and earnings, but acquisition costs make for net loss.
- Penn National completes Louisiana casino purchase
January 4, 2019
Penn National Gaming has completed its $115-million acquisition of the Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City, Louisiana.
- DraftKings ink W. Virginia betting deal, launch NJ online casino
December 18, 2018
DraftKings inks a West Virginia mobile sports betting deal with Penn National Gaming's Hollywood Casino, launches New Jersey online casino.
- Penn National Gaming test-launch Pennsylvania sportsbook
November 16, 2018
Penn National Gaming's Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course starts live test of sports betting technology, first to launch in Pennsylvania.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017