Tag Archives: penn national gaming
- Why a Penn Pinnacle merger could become the new Caesars
December 5, 2017
It was back in 2008 that Apollo and TPG combined forces for a leveraged buyout of Caesars, then Harrah’s. The timing was at once horrific and very lucky.
- Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Ent confirm acquisition talks
December 1, 2017
Regional casino operators Penn National Gaming (PNG) and Pinnacle Entertainment confirm they are having talks regarding PNG acquiring Pinnacle.
- Penn National mulls legal options re Pennsylvania satellite casinos
October 27, 2017
Penn National Gaming posts better than expected Q3 results but shares fall as company weighs "legal options" re Pennsylvania satellite casino plans.
- Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
The Wall Street Journal reports of ongoing merger talks between regional casino operators Penn National Gaming and Pinnacle Entertainment.
- Penn National Gaming acquires two more Mississippi casinos
March 28, 2017
Penn National Gaming inks deal to expand Mississippi casino presence with $44m deal for Bally’s Casino Tunica and Resorts Casino Tunica.
- Pennsylvania legislation would add 40k VGTs, cut slots tax
New bipartisan gambling legislation in Pennsylvania would allow up to 40k video gaming terminals while reducing casino operators' slot taxes.
Pennsylvania regulator hands fines vs. three erring casinos
October 5, 2017
Pennsylvania online gambling bill gets Senate okay, House delay
October 26, 2017
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Unusual frequent lottery wins in Pennsylvania probed
September 26, 2017