Tag Archives: PASPA
- Bill Pascrell III: New Jersey set to be the mecca of sports betting
July 24, 2019
New Jersey is celebrating a year of explosive sports betting growth, and Bill Pascrell III takes a little credit for the achievement.
- Monmouth Park given a reprieve in sports league lawsuit
July 5, 2019
Monmouth Park set out to try and recuperate its losses by suing the sports leagues, claiming millions of dollars in lost earnings.
- Nearly $10 billion in sports bets since PASPA fell
June 13, 2019
The numbers of the last year have added up, and U.S. operators have made a killing since the Supreme Court overturned PASPA.
- NFL push for integrity fee misdirected
January 2, 2019
Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court knocked down PASPA last May, states across the land are scrambling to get into the sports gambling business.
- The Mouthpiece: Everybody wants to regulate sports betting
September 5, 2018
The measures proposed in the U.S. Senate regarding federal licensing of sports betting range from the totally unnecessary to the outright un-Constitutional.
- Sen. Orrin Hatch vows (again) to intro federal sports betting rules
August 24, 2018
Sen. Orrin Hatch gives speech on Senate floor vowing (again) to introduce federal sports betting legislation over the next few weeks.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019