Tag Archives: PASPA
- New Jersey horsemen win victory v. sports leagues’ betting block
24 September 2019
Federal appeals court rules that the New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association is entitled to compensation from leagues for their betting obstruction.
- Bill Pascrell III: New Jersey set to be the mecca of sports betting
24 July 2019
New Jersey is celebrating a year of explosive sports betting growth, and Bill Pascrell III takes a little credit for the achievement.
- Monmouth Park given a reprieve in sports league lawsuit
5 July 2019
Monmouth Park set out to try and recuperate its losses by suing the sports leagues, claiming millions of dollars in lost earnings.
- Nearly $10 billion in sports bets since PASPA fell
13 June 2019
The numbers of the last year have added up, and U.S. operators have made a killing since the Supreme Court overturned PASPA.
- NFL push for integrity fee misdirected
2 January 2019
Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court knocked down PASPA last May, states across the land are scrambling to get into the sports gambling business.
- The Mouthpiece: Everybody wants to regulate sports betting
5 September 2018
The measures proposed in the U.S. Senate regarding federal licensing of sports betting range from the totally unnecessary to the outright un-Constitutional.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
‘Game of skill’ allows users to bet on bitcoin price movements
1 September 2017
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
30 November 2018