Tag Archives: Paf
- Finland’s Paf intros fixed annual online gambling loss limits
June 13, 2018
Finland's Swedish-language online gambling operator Paf to impose hard cap loss-limits of €30k per year on all customers on all markets as of September 1.
- LeoVegas acquire Italy’s Winga, vow more acquisitions in store
February 21, 2017
Mobile gaming operator LeoVegas make its first strategic acquisition by paying €6.1m for Italian-licensed online operator Winga.it.
- PAF partner with Scout Gaming Group to launch Daily Fantasy Sports product
February 15, 2017
Finnish gambling operator, PAF, has partnered with Scout Gaming Group to become one of the first state-owned gambling entities to offer a DFS product.
- Italian sports betting market rebounds; Paf buys Winga, launch iBandit
January 10, 2015
Italian online sports betting market rebounds; Paf acquire Milan-based Winga, launch iBandit home slot lever that connects to USB port.
- Ongame bids Spain adios; Paf goes live on MPN; Betinternet first on Quickfire; Svenska Spel refunds bot victims
June 22, 2013
Ongame network quits Spain; Paf launches on MPN; Betinternet first to launch on Quickfire Poker; Svenska Spel compensates bot victims
- Poker sites in flux: Paf quit Spain, DTD join iPoker, PokerKings join the afterlife
February 19, 2013
Paf announces the temporary closure of its Spanish-facing poker site; DTD to shift from IPN to iPoker; PokerKings to close
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014