Tag Archives: pachinko
- Japanese pachinko hall operator Dynam sees profits rise in FY17
May 24, 2018
Dynam revenue before taxes rose 13.3% in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, compared to the prior year period.
- Pachinko not ‘morally’ suitable for Japan’s casinos, lawmaker says
May 21, 2018
Takashi Takai has created a laundry list of questions for the government that questions the pachinko industry’s “moral fitness” in casinos.
- Pachinko popularity in Japan on steady decline in 2017, research finds
April 10, 2018
The allure of glitzy pachinko parlors dotting the streets of Japan continues to fade as the country prepares for the entry of integrated resorts.
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
January 29, 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
- Union Gaming: Expect greater pachinko tightening if IRs become a reality
November 23, 2017
Japanese gambling operators should brace for an even greater pachinko tightening in the coming years as integrated resorts is likely to become a reality.
- Japan proposes cutting pachinko payouts in half
July 11, 2017
Japan's National Police Agency proposes cutting the maximum allowable payout on pachinko machines to half its current level.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017