Tag Archives: pachinko
- Sega Sammy suffers decline in profits and revenue
February 7, 2019
Initial financial results show that the company suffered a $24.5M loss in digital games even though that segment of their business generated $267.2M.
- Dynam Japan sees surge in profit thanks to Pachinko
November 22, 2018
The second largest pachinko operator in Japan saw an impressive upswing in profits during the second and third quarters of the year.
- Japanese pachinko hall operator Dynam sees profits rise in FY17
May 24, 2018
Dynam revenue before taxes rose 13.3% in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, compared to the prior year period.
- Pachinko not ‘morally’ suitable for Japan’s casinos, lawmaker says
May 21, 2018
Takashi Takai has created a laundry list of questions for the government that questions the pachinko industry’s “moral fitness” in casinos.
- Pachinko popularity in Japan on steady decline in 2017, research finds
April 10, 2018
The allure of glitzy pachinko parlors dotting the streets of Japan continues to fade as the country prepares for the entry of integrated resorts.
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
January 29, 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
Japanese porn stars big draw for rich Chinese businessmen in Macau
January 29, 2015