Tag Archives: pachinko
- Okura reports decline in profits, revenue
26 September 2019
Changes in Japanese regulation are killing the pachinko business.
- Sega Sammy suffers decline in profits and revenue
7 February 2019
Initial financial results show that the company suffered a $24.5M loss in digital games even though that segment of their business generated $267.2M.
- Dynam Japan sees surge in profit thanks to Pachinko
22 November 2018
The second largest pachinko operator in Japan saw an impressive upswing in profits during the second and third quarters of the year.
- Japanese pachinko hall operator Dynam sees profits rise in FY17
24 May 2018
Dynam revenue before taxes rose 13.3% in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, compared to the prior year period.
- Pachinko not ‘morally’ suitable for Japan’s casinos, lawmaker says
21 May 2018
Takashi Takai has created a laundry list of questions for the government that questions the pachinko industry’s “moral fitness” in casinos.
- Pachinko popularity in Japan on steady decline in 2017, research finds
10 April 2018
The allure of glitzy pachinko parlors dotting the streets of Japan continues to fade as the country prepares for the entry of integrated resorts.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
Japanese gamblers face restrictions on casino visits
28 March 2018