Tag Archives: Optimal Payments
- Paysafe admits 7.8m accounts hacked in 2009-2010
1 December 2015
British mobile payments company Paysafe has come clean about the cyber-attacks it suffered five years ago.
- Optimal Payments Given Green Light to Proceed With $1.2 Billion Skrill Acquisition
6 August 2015
Online payments processor Optimal Payments has been given the green light to proceed w/ their $1.2 billion acquisition of competitor Skrill.
- Optimal Payments Ink Deal With BitPay; Bitcoin Coming to NETELLER
27 March 2015
Optimal Payments have agreed a deal with BitPay, enabling customers to use bitcoin to top up their NETELLER accounts.
- Optimal Payments inks €1.1b deal to acquire rival Skrill
23 March 2015
Optimal Payments inks deal to acquire rival payment processor Skrill from CVC Capital Partners for €1.1b.
- PokerStars and Unibet Shine at the IGA Awards
13 February 2015
PokerStars and Unibet walked away with some of the top honors at the recent 8th International Gaming Awards at the Savoy Hotel in London.
- PlayOLG.ca partners with Optimal Payments
16 January 2015
Optimal Payments Plc. announces that its NETBANX iGaming payment solution is now fully operational on Ontario's newly launched PlayOLG.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017