Tag Archives: Optimal Payments
- Paysafe admits 7.8m accounts hacked in 2009-2010
December 1, 2015
British mobile payments company Paysafe has come clean about the cyber-attacks it suffered five years ago.
- Optimal Payments Given Green Light to Proceed With $1.2 Billion Skrill Acquisition
August 6, 2015
Online payments processor Optimal Payments has been given the green light to proceed w/ their $1.2 billion acquisition of competitor Skrill.
- Optimal Payments Ink Deal With BitPay; Bitcoin Coming to NETELLER
March 27, 2015
Optimal Payments have agreed a deal with BitPay, enabling customers to use bitcoin to top up their NETELLER accounts.
- Optimal Payments inks €1.1b deal to acquire rival Skrill
March 23, 2015
Optimal Payments inks deal to acquire rival payment processor Skrill from CVC Capital Partners for €1.1b.
- PokerStars and Unibet Shine at the IGA Awards
February 13, 2015
PokerStars and Unibet walked away with some of the top honors at the recent 8th International Gaming Awards at the Savoy Hotel in London.
- PlayOLG.ca partners with Optimal Payments
January 16, 2015
Optimal Payments Plc. announces that its NETBANX iGaming payment solution is now fully operational on Ontario's newly launched PlayOLG.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017