Tag Archives: Olympic Entertainment
- Olympic Entertainment appoints Corey Plummer as new CEO
November 5, 2018
Eastern European casino and gaming operator Olympic Entertainment Group appoints Corey Plummer as new CEO, replacing outgoing Maids Jäager.
- Olympic Entertainment squeezes more profit from fewer casinos
July 26, 2018
Olympic Entertainment Group posts double-digit profit gain despite ongoing shrinkage of its retail casino footprint in major markets.
- Olympic Entertainment revenue up despite shrinking footprint
May 24, 2018
Eastern European gaming operator Olympic Entertainment Group enjoys modest revenue bump in Q1 despite shrinking retail footprint.
- Olympic Entertainment lose court fight over Latvia casino closure
May 8, 2018
Olympic Entertainment Group loses court fight over order to close casino in the historic center district of Latvia's capital Riga.
- Olympic Entertainment Group accepts €288m takeover bid
March 21, 2018
Eastern European gaming operator Olympic Entertainment Group accepts €288m takeover bid by UK-based private equity firm Novalpina Capital.
- Olympic Entertainment eyes Italian online gambling launch
February 22, 2018
Eastern European gaming operator Olympic Entertainment Group forms Italian subsidiary to prep for launch of Italy-facing Olybet site.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
February 10, 2018
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017