Tag Archives: Olympic Entertainment
- Olympic Entertainment defends threatened Latvian slots halls
October 18, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group files legal action to prevent Riga City Council from purging gambling halls from city's historic center district.
- Olympic Entertainment braces as Latvia preps gambling tax hikes
July 13, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group faces fresh threat to its bottom line as its largest market Latvia proposes 30% hike in gambling taxes.
- Olympic Ent. faces Latvian closures after Riga gambling ban
May 24, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group says it will have to close seven Latvian slots halls after Riga City Council bans gambling in city's historic district.
- OEG’s Polish exit hits profits; Casinos Poland’s Warsaw move
May 3, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group's withdrawal from Polish market keeps Q1 profits flat; Casinos Poland moves into OEG's old Warsaw digs.
- Slovakia’s capital Bratislava bans casino gambling within city limits
April 4, 2017
City councillors in Slovakia's capital Bratislava vote to ban casinos, slots and bingo halls from city limits, but stakeholders say ban is illegal.
- OEG establish Malta subsidiary to expand into new online markets
January 12, 2017
Baltic gaming operator Olympic Entertainment Group establishes new Malta subsidiary to expand online gambling presence into new markets.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
SiGMA 2017 day 2 recap
November 25, 2017
SiGMA 2017 day 1 recap
November 24, 2017
Italy illegal gambling ring linked to Malta’s Medialive Casino
November 16, 2017