Tag Archives: ocean resort casino
- Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City to be run by Luxor
12 August 2019
Luxor Capital Group has been given approval for its interim license to run the Ocean Resort Casino while New Jersey regulators discuss issuing permanent authorization.
- Atlantic City casinos enjoy March, Ocean Casino Resort rebrands
13 April 2019
Atlantic City casinos report double-digit revenue gains in March; Ocean Resort Casino's new owners rebrand property as Ocean Casino Resort.
- Atlantic City casino profits tumble; Bruce Deifik killed in car crash
8 April 2019
Atlantic City casino profits fell 15.4% in 2018 as new entrants forced smaller slices of that pie; Ocean Resort owner Bruce Deifik killed in car crash.
- Ocean Resort Casino workers a step closer to unionizing
4 March 2019
Employees at Ocean Resort Casino in New Jersey have been working on a plan to unionize almost since the venue opened last year.
- Ocean Resort Casino has new CEO, sports partnership
22 February 2019
Two of the casino’s leaders have been let go and the venue has inked a major deal with the Arena Football League (AFL).
- Atlantic City’s Ocean Resort Casino lost $22.7m in five months
7 February 2019
New Jersey regulators approve plan to keep Ocean Resort Casino open while sale to Luxor Capital proceeds; property lost $22.7m in five months pre-sale.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
14 June 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
23 November 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018