Tag Archives: ocean resort casino
- Atlantic City casinos post third year of gaming revenue gains
January 15, 2019
Atlantic City casinos report annual brick-and-mortar gaming revenue of $2.51b in 2018, up 4% from 2017 and the third straight year of annual improvements.
- Atlantic City’s Ocean Resort Casino sold to mystery shopper
January 10, 2019
An as-yet unknown individual/company has acquired Atlantic City's Ocean Resort Casino from Bruce Deifik only six months after the property reopened.
- Sale rumors swirl around Atlantic City’s Ocean Resort Casino
Rumors swirl that Atlantic City's struggling Ocean Resort Casino -- the former Revel -- could be up for sale just six months after reopening.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City’s debut outshines Ocean Resort Casino
August 15, 2018
Hard Rock Atlantic City casino has solid debut in its first full month of operation, while Ocean Resort Casino stumbles out of the gate.
- Evolution Gaming’s live casino tables keep printing money
July 18, 2018
Live casino providers Evolution Gaming reports revenue, earnings and profit all up more than one-third in Q2 as international expansion continues.
- Atlantic City’s two new casinos jump the gun on opening day
June 28, 2018
Like kids opening their presents on Christmas Eve, Atlantic City's two new/old casinos both open to the public the day before their grand openings.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017