Tag Archives: Novomatic
- Novomatic opens another casino in Spain, second in five months
11 December 2019
Novomatic AG might be done with certain casino operations in its base country, but it is turning up the heat with new venues elsewhere.
- Sazka Group buys Novomatic’s stake in Casinos Austria
10 December 2019
Czech lottery and betting operator Sazka Group buys Novomatic's 17.2% stake in Casinos Austria amid growing 'Casino Affair'.
- Ainsworth turns to Novomatic to try to halt revenue slide
27 November 2019
Australia-based gaming technology company Ainsworth Game Technology has been trying to figure out how to put the brakes on a revenue slide.
- Novomatic’s role in Casinos Austria to face gov’t probe
26 November 2019
Austria's parliament to form committee to investigate allegations of corruption involving Novomatic Group's role in Casinos Austria.
- Two more Swiss casinos okayed to launch online gambling
20 November 2019
Switzerland's government approves two more land-based casinos to launch online gambling sites pending software approval by local gambling regulator.
- Novomatic reduces executive board, hires new CFO
9 September 2019
The shake-up of the board was done to become more efficient and turn the ship around after profits fell very short of expectations.
Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
25 February 2016
Austria court orders Novomatic to pay €2.5m to slots addict
22 October 2018
Novomatic backs down on Ainsworth stake
31 July 2018
Novomatic scraps IPO plans on German market uncertainty
26 September 2017