Tag Archives: Novomatic
- Novomatic expected to post strong results for 2019
6 February 2020
The preliminary financial outlook for the gaming equipment company’s most recent year shows big improvements.
- Casinos Austria sued by former CFO for millions
14 January 2020
The controversial figure at the center of a corruption scandal sues for wrongful termination, and wants over $2 million he believes owed to him.
- Inspired signs global virtual sports partnership with Novomatic
19 December 2019
Virtual Sports to be Incorporated as part of its NovoPrime Sports Betting Platform.
- Novomatic opens another casino in Spain, second in five months
11 December 2019
Novomatic AG might be done with certain casino operations in its base country, but it is turning up the heat with new venues elsewhere.
- Sazka Group buys Novomatic’s stake in Casinos Austria
10 December 2019
Czech lottery and betting operator Sazka Group buys Novomatic's 17.2% stake in Casinos Austria amid growing 'Casino Affair'.
- Ainsworth turns to Novomatic to try to halt revenue slide
27 November 2019
Australia-based gaming technology company Ainsworth Game Technology has been trying to figure out how to put the brakes on a revenue slide.
Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
25 February 2016
Austria court orders Novomatic to pay €2.5m to slots addict
22 October 2018
Novomatic backs down on Ainsworth stake
31 July 2018
Novomatic acquire Germany’s Casino Royal Group
4 April 2017