Tag Archives: Novomatic
- Novomatic’s footprint grows in Costa Rica after latest deal
March 4, 2019
Novomatic's latest deal with a Costa Rica casino provides the company with a larger footprint in Central America and will certainly lead to more partnerships in the area.
- Novomatic agrees to bring gaming equipment to Southeast Asia
February 19, 2019
European based Novomatic signed an agreement with Indo Pacific Gaming (IPG) to bring their gaming equipment to Southeast Asia.
- Novomatic UK ‘deliver the experience’ at ICE as Prismatic orders continue to soar
February 15, 2019
Novomatic UK used ICE to unveil the sit down version of the Prismatic digital gaming terminal, a launch which has had an immediate impact on the order book.
- Novomatic pulled down $5.7 billion last year
February 8, 2019
2018 was good to Novomatic. The Austria-based gaming equipment manufacturer and operator had a record year in revenue.
- NOVOMATIC is premium supplier to new Corona Casino in Vietnam
January 29, 2019
NOVOMATIC have been chosen by Corona Casino to provide a range of gaming terminals, the casino management system and media technology to its casino floor.
- Austria court orders Novomatic to pay €2.5m to slots addict
October 22, 2018
An Austrian court orders gaming operator Novomatic to pay €2.5m in compensation to slots addict who couldn't control his use of company's machines.
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 1 recap
March 21, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 2 recap
March 22, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 3 recap
March 23, 2017
Austria earns €155m from online gambling sites it won’t license
January 18, 2018