Tag Archives: Nomura
- Macau GGR for March to remain flat or fall, analysts say
20 March 2019
Although the first two months of the year have been relatively decent for Macau’s gaming community, March may not be so hot.
- Nomura updates Macau position amid Chinese economy improvements
8 March 2019
The Chinese economy is turning green. It is registering general improvements in spite of the ongoing US-China trade war, and this is helping Macau’s position in the gambling industry.
- Macau casinos get off to a sluggish start in 2019
8 January 2019
Though just barely into the month, the outlook for Macau’s casinos isn’t looking too good for January.
- Nomura brokerage sees good things for Macau in 2019
19 November 2018
Nomura forecasts a much better future for Macau, with 2019 producing a substantial windfall for shareholders of U.S.-listed gaming companies.
- Nomura, Bernstein see lower GGR for typhoon-hit Macau
18 September 2018
Financial research firms Nomura and Sanford C. Bernstein projected lower gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau for the month, in the wake of Typhoon Mangkhut.
- Macau 2019 VIP growth estimates cut in half
11 July 2018
Japanese brokerage Nomura slashed Macau GGR from VIP gaming in half, falling from 14% to 7%.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018