Tag Archives: Nomura
- Macau 2019 VIP growth estimates cut in half
July 11, 2018
Japanese brokerage Nomura slashed Macau GGR from VIP gaming in half, falling from 14% to 7%.
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
October 20, 2017
- Nomura: Japan to reap $7B from two major IRs
August 7, 2017
Nomura has painted a rosy picture for the Japanese casino industry should the island nation decide to allow two major integrated resorts to operate.
- Nomura revises Macau 2017 GGR upward
April 3, 2017
Nomura has given Macau casino market a vote of confidence as it revises its gross gaming revenue forecast of Asia’s premier gaming hub upwards.
- City of Dreams Manila is Melco’s bright spot: Nomura
January 30, 2017
The City of Dreams Manila remains to be one of the financial nutrients that could sustain Melco Crown as its Macau gambling arm continues to recover.
- Analysts predict 3% decline in Macau’s August GGR
August 9, 2016
Analysts are betting on a slow improvement in Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) for August compared to last year’s data.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018