Tag Archives: Nomura
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
October 20, 2017
- Nomura: Japan to reap $7B from two major IRs
August 7, 2017
Nomura has painted a rosy picture for the Japanese casino industry should the island nation decide to allow two major integrated resorts to operate.
- Nomura revises Macau 2017 GGR upward
April 3, 2017
Nomura has given Macau casino market a vote of confidence as it revises its gross gaming revenue forecast of Asia’s premier gaming hub upwards.
- City of Dreams Manila is Melco’s bright spot: Nomura
January 30, 2017
The City of Dreams Manila remains to be one of the financial nutrients that could sustain Melco Crown as its Macau gambling arm continues to recover.
- Analysts predict 3% decline in Macau’s August GGR
August 9, 2016
Analysts are betting on a slow improvement in Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) for August compared to last year’s data.
- Brexit vote sends Genting Malaysia’s shares crashing
July 13, 2016
United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union has far-reaching ramifications. Literally.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016