Tag Archives: Nomura
- Nomura brokerage sees good things for Macau in 2019
November 19, 2018
Nomura forecasts a much better future for Macau, with 2019 producing a substantial windfall for shareholders of U.S.-listed gaming companies.
- Nomura, Bernstein see lower GGR for typhoon-hit Macau
September 18, 2018
Financial research firms Nomura and Sanford C. Bernstein projected lower gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau for the month, in the wake of Typhoon Mangkhut.
- Macau 2019 VIP growth estimates cut in half
July 11, 2018
Japanese brokerage Nomura slashed Macau GGR from VIP gaming in half, falling from 14% to 7%.
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
October 20, 2017
- Nomura: Japan to reap $7B from two major IRs
August 7, 2017
Nomura has painted a rosy picture for the Japanese casino industry should the island nation decide to allow two major integrated resorts to operate.
- Nomura revises Macau 2017 GGR upward
April 3, 2017
Nomura has given Macau casino market a vote of confidence as it revises its gross gaming revenue forecast of Asia’s premier gaming hub upwards.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018