Tag Archives: Nomura
- Macau casinos get off to a sluggish start in 2019
January 8, 2019
Though just barely into the month, the outlook for Macau’s casinos isn’t looking too good for January.
- Nomura brokerage sees good things for Macau in 2019
November 19, 2018
Nomura forecasts a much better future for Macau, with 2019 producing a substantial windfall for shareholders of U.S.-listed gaming companies.
- Nomura, Bernstein see lower GGR for typhoon-hit Macau
September 18, 2018
Financial research firms Nomura and Sanford C. Bernstein projected lower gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau for the month, in the wake of Typhoon Mangkhut.
- Macau 2019 VIP growth estimates cut in half
July 11, 2018
Japanese brokerage Nomura slashed Macau GGR from VIP gaming in half, falling from 14% to 7%.
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
October 20, 2017
- Nomura: Japan to reap $7B from two major IRs
August 7, 2017
Nomura has painted a rosy picture for the Japanese casino industry should the island nation decide to allow two major integrated resorts to operate.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
James Packer folds up Japan integrated resort plans
October 23, 2017