Tag Archives: NFL
- Nevada crushes New Jersey in Super Bowl betting
February 5, 2019
Nevada sportsbooks handle $146m on 2019 Super Bowl bets and win $10.8m, while New Jersey manages only $35m in handle while booking a $4.6m loss.
- Super Bowl Props: Tony Romo, Mark Wahlberg, combined score
January 30, 2019
The props for Sunday's LIII from Atlanta between the AFC champion New England Patriots and NFC champion Los Angeles Rams are on a roll out.
- Super Bowl LIII special props: Let’s get nuts!
January 29, 2019
If you’re looking for variety in your sports betting, there’s no better time of year than the Super Bowl. Thanks to Bodog, we’ve got the most special props.
- Super Bowl Props: Coin toss, anthem odds on board
The most popular Super Bowl bets every year: the coin toss. It's important to note that the prop is on where it lands, not what is called.
- Super Bowl MVP odds: Brady, Goff lead Pack
January 24, 2019
To zero surprise, the two starting quarterbacks, the Rams' Jared Goff and Patriots' Tom Brady, are the MVP favorites.
- First lawsuit over blown call at Saints-Rams game filed
January 23, 2019
A lawsuit has been filed against the NFL to reverse the no-call after Rams defensive back Nickell Robey-Coleman obviously interfered with a pass attempt.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
September 6, 2018