Tag Archives: NFL
- ‘Four to eight’ more states to have sports betting before next NFL season
November 16, 2018
Jake Williams of Sportradar expects four to eight more states to offer sports betting before the start of the next football season.
- NFL week 11 betting lines and trends roundup
November 15, 2018
One of the best things about Week 11 in the NFL this year? It's the last one with more than two teams on the bye.
- Super Bowl 53 odds: Rams sitting ahead of Saints
November 13, 2018
With less consideration from the oddsmakers, the New England Patriots are +650 on the Super Bowl 53 odds with the Kansas City Chiefs at +500.
- NFL Week 10 betting lines and trends roundup
November 9, 2018
The clear mismatch of Week 10 is the two-win Arizona Cardinals visiting the 8-1 Kansas City Chiefs, who are 17-point favorites.
- NFL week 9 betting lines and trends roundup
November 2, 2018
The NFL week 9 sees the Tennessee Titans visit the Dallas Cowboys, who are -6. Dallas is 10-3 ATS in its past 13 out of the bye.
- Celtics small favorites hosting Bucks on Thursday NBA odds
November 1, 2018
The opener features the Milwaukee Bucks at the Boston Celtics, who are 2-point favorites on the NBA odds.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
NBA Eastern Conference odds: LeBron, Cavaliers still lead way
February 23, 2018