Tag Archives: NFL
- Early NFL week 1 odds roundup: Betting lines and trends
July 13, 2018
NFL handicappers and oddsmakers will tell you that the first week of the regular season is the hardest to pinpoint what teams will go through.
- 2018 NFL MVP odds: Usual suspects Rodgers, Brady lead list
July 11, 2018
The Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (+550) and New England Patriots QB Tom Brady (+800) remains to be favorite in NFL prop.
- NFL division odds: Eagles, Rams among NFC betting favorites
June 22, 2018
The biggest NFC divisional betting favorite is the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles at -175 in the NFC East.
- NFL Division odds: AFC favorites include Patriots, Steelers
June 20, 2018
The New England is the biggest division favorite on the board by a wide margin for the 2018 season, priced at -650 to win the AFC East.
- NFL seeks uniform standards on US sports gambling
May 22, 2018
NFL is seeking a uniform set of rules for sports betting following the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to strike down the PASPA of 1992.
- NFL win totals hit sportsbooks for 2018 season
May 16, 2018
The sportsbooks generally know what teams are too, so let's check on the updated win totals around the league.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Aaron Hernandez Mother Terri Worked At Sports Betting Ring
August 12, 2013