Tag Archives: NFL
- Hell freezes over: NFL looking for its first VP of sports betting
6 February 2020
The NFL finally drops its gambling hypocrisy and goes looking for VP of sports betting, with most of that job being focused on revenue generation.
- NFL gambling fans, don’t worry – there’s always the XFL
3 February 2020
The alternative football league is gearing up for a February 8 launch, and will offer gamblers and sportsbook new action to keep the ball rolling.
- Super Bowl LIV: How the lines are changing from an inside perspective
30 January 2020
The major lines haven't moved much, but we learn how the prop bets and specials have been affected by heavy betting, and what our Bodog insider wants to see.
- Super Bowl LIV to set new record for sports wagers
29 January 2020
With double the number of potential sports bettors in the legal market this year, the Super Bowl looks set to break records.
- 2020 World Series odds: Yankees lead board
The sign stealing scandal has rocked several teams, but the Astros still come out the other side as one of the favorites to win in 2020.
- It’s still not too late to take part in Super Bowl LIV prop bets
28 January 2020
Only five days separate today from the NFL Championship game and the prop bets are flying.
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
1 September 2017