Tag Archives: NFL
- NFL week 3 betting lines and trends roundup
September 21, 2018
A common theme that NFL fans will hear entering Week 3 is the playoff probabilities of 2-0 or 0-2 teams.
- NFL week 2 betting lines and trends roundup
September 14, 2018
The biggest favorite of Week 2 and a team likely to be used in many Survivor Pools is the Los Angeles Rams at -13.5 against the visiting Arizona Cardinals.
- NFL week 1 betting lines and trends roundup
September 7, 2018
The biggest Week 1 NFL betting spread is the New Orleans Saints at -9.5 over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, a jumped about a field goal at most sportsbooks.
- Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
September 6, 2018
The Dallas Cowboys have inked a partnership with the Winstar World Casino in Oklahoma, the first such deal since the NFL relaxed its advertising rules.
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- UK to ban Wembley gambling ads; NFL rethinks casino ad ban
September 4, 2018
Wembley Stadium's new owner won't be allowed to accept gambling advertising; National Football League reportedly rethinking casino ad ban.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017