Tag Archives: New South Wales
- New South Wales to impose 10% online sports betting point of consumption tax
June 13, 2018
The Australian state of New South Wales will impose a 10% tax on online betting revenue derived from NSW punters starting January 1, 2019.
- Online gambling tax proposal may add $78M to New South Wales coffers
March 8, 2018
Online gambling operators in New South Wales are bracing for a new tax regime that is expected to inject an additional AUD100 million into the state funds.
- New Aussie pokie rules don’t measure up, critics say
March 7, 2018
Under the new regulations, Fairfield, which falls under the western Sydney council, will be a “no-go” zone for pokies.
- New South Wales gov’t under fire for burying pokies report
December 20, 2017
The government of the Australian state of New South Wales is accused of burying a damning report on video poker machines (pokies).
- Aussie court junks Ladbrokes illegal adverts appeal
December 6, 2017
NSW District Court judge has thrown out the petition of Ladbrokes Australia which soughtto overturn its conviction for publishing advertisements.
- New South Wales to restrict Lottoland operations
October 5, 2017
The world is getting smaller for lottery gambling giant Lottoland in Australia day by day
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018