Tag Archives: neteller
- Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Brazil's online gamblers get a rude shock as Paysafe Group's Neteller and Skrill brands put a stop to funding "gambling merchants."
- Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
November 22, 2016
Bitcoin to gain further acceptance among online gamblers after Neteller and Skrill announce termination of prepaid MasterCard use in over 100 countries.
- The Internet Poker Wall of Fame Welcomes Galfond, Deeb and Neteller
February 3, 2016
Internet Poker Wall of Fame creators Adam Schwartz and Terrence Chan have announced three more additions to their unique club.
- Paysafe admits 7.8m accounts hacked in 2009-2010
December 1, 2015
British mobile payments company Paysafe has come clean about the cyber-attacks it suffered five years ago.
- Optimal Payments Ink Deal With BitPay; Bitcoin Coming to NETELLER
March 27, 2015
Optimal Payments have agreed a deal with BitPay, enabling customers to use bitcoin to top up their NETELLER accounts.
- Neteller Returns to New Jersey Online Gambling
November 25, 2014
Optimal Payment’s e-wallet solution Neteller is set to return to New Jersey, as Pala Interactive launched its internet-gambling site PalaCasino.com.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013