Tag Archives: neteller
- Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
November 22, 2016
Bitcoin to gain further acceptance among online gamblers after Neteller and Skrill announce termination of prepaid MasterCard use in over 100 countries.
- The Internet Poker Wall of Fame Welcomes Galfond, Deeb and Neteller
February 3, 2016
Internet Poker Wall of Fame creators Adam Schwartz and Terrence Chan have announced three more additions to their unique club.
- Paysafe admits 7.8m accounts hacked in 2009-2010
December 1, 2015
British mobile payments company Paysafe has come clean about the cyber-attacks it suffered five years ago.
- Optimal Payments Ink Deal With BitPay; Bitcoin Coming to NETELLER
March 27, 2015
Optimal Payments have agreed a deal with BitPay, enabling customers to use bitcoin to top up their NETELLER accounts.
- Neteller Returns to New Jersey Online Gambling
November 25, 2014
Optimal Payment’s e-wallet solution Neteller is set to return to New Jersey, as Pala Interactive launched its internet-gambling site PalaCasino.com.
- Interview with Optimal Payments’ President and CEO Joel Leonoff
September 24, 2014
Optimal Payments' President & CEO Joel Leonoff shares how things are going on the three regulated states in US wherein they have licenses.
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
October 17, 2017
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Gabriel Sukenik on Bitcoin usage in Asia
July 10, 2014