Tag Archives: Nepal
- Nepalese taxmen swoop down on Tiger Palace Casino Resort
April 9, 2018
Nepalese taxmen have raided Tiger Palace over the weekend following reports that the resort is illegally selling alcoholic beverage to its clientele.
- Silver Heritage accused of hiring illegal foreign workers in Nepal
April 2, 2018
Silver Heritage is in hot water in Nepal after its ex-local partner had blown the whistle on alleged illegal labor practices inside Tiger Palace Bhairahawa.
- Tiger Palace to unlock premium mass, VIP rooms ‘soon’
March 13, 2018
Australia-listed casino operator Silver Heritage Group Ltd. will finally roll out the red carpet inside Tiger Palace Resort in Bhairahawa.
- Nepal casinos given 3-day ultimatum to settle unpaid taxes, fees
March 6, 2018
Tax-defaulting Nepal casinos only have until Thursday to settle their arrears and avoid a day in court.
- Silver Heritage best sales to date, preps Tiger Palace grand opening
January 31, 2018
Australian-listed casino operator Silver Heritage Group reports best quarterly results to date as it preps grand opening of Nepal's Tiger Palace Resort.
- Silver Heritage targets March grand opening for Nepal casino
January 10, 2018
Silver Heritage Group Ltd. will go full throttle this year, starting with the grand opening of its new integrated resort in Kathmandu.
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Golden Gaming get Sikkim casino license, plot Nepal expansion
December 15, 2017
Nepalese taxmen swoop down on Tiger Palace Casino Resort
April 9, 2018