Tag Archives: Nepal
- Silver Heritage looking for new buyer after deadline missed
September 12, 2019
Silver Heritage’s Tiger Palace Resort buyer missed a payment, and now everything’s up in the air.
- Silver Heritage holds off on revealing financials as sale looms
September 5, 2019
Silver Heritage has announced that it will hold off on issuing its updated financial report.
- Silver Heritage hit with another injunction in Nepal
August 27, 2019
Silver Heritage faces another roadblock with second injuction against the company.
- Silver Heritage receives $34 million for fledgling Nepal properties
August 1, 2019
The Tiger Palace Resort in Nepal is seeing a silver lining from a new suitor that is willing to spend $33.9 million on the properties.
- Nepal eases up on casino location requirements
July 8, 2019
Casino operators will now have an expanded area to offer casinos and electronic games up to three kilometers (1.8 miles) from international borders, according to report.
- 4 Nepali groups consider buying Tiger Palace Resort
May 30, 2019
Silver Heritage Group might not have seen the returns it hoped for from its Nepal location, but that doesn’t mean the next buyer won’t succeed.
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017