Tag Archives: Nepal
- Nepal legislation promises rough ride for casino tax scofflaws
December 4, 2018
Nepal's government floats new draft legislation for casino gambling, including new powers to obligate host hotels to pay casino operator taxes.
- Silver Heritage wraps up shares offering
September 28, 2018
Silver Heritage Group has collected $1.05 million in its recent shares offering which was anything but huge success for the company.
- Silver Heritage widens first-half loss
September 4, 2018
Additional costs and depreciation at its Tiger Palace Resort in Nepal has forced Silver Heritage to alter its 2018 first-half financials.
- Second time’s the charm: Silver Heritage wins Nepal land rights for casino
August 28, 2018
After a previous attempt at securing land for a casino in Nepal failed this past March, Silver Heritage tried again and had better success.
- Silver Heritage encouraged by Tiger Palace casino performance
July 19, 2018
Silver Heritage says its new Tiger Palace casino in Nepal is setting new records, although the company's other properties still do the heavy lifting.
- Silver Heritage buries hatchet with ex-Nepal casino partner
June 12, 2018
Silver Heritage and its former partner in the Tiger Palace Resort is already a thing of the past after both parties have decided to settle their dispute.
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017