Tag Archives: national indian gaming commission
- South Dakota’s Bettor Racing Inc files for bankruptcy
October 10, 2017
Bettor Racing Inc, the South Dakota-based advance deposit wagering and off-track betting operation, files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
- NIGC probes UEG’s sketchy tribal online gambling deals
May 22, 2017
National Indian Gaming Commission probes failed deal involving Universal Entertainment Group and Oklahoma tribe's real-money online gambling site.
- NIGC refutes online operator’s approval claims; PokerTribe’s gay porn connection
October 21, 2016
National Indian Gaming Commission refutes claims that it approved Atlantis Gaming Corp's online plans; PokerTribe's gay porn connection.
- Tribal gaming posts largest year-on-year revenue gain in a decade
July 21, 2016
National Indian Gaming Commission says tribal gaming operations reported revenue of $29.9b in 2015, 5% higher than 2014.
- U.S. Indian gaming revenue up 1.5% in 2014
July 28, 2015
The U.S. Indian gaming industry has posted $28.5b gross gaming revenue, marking the fifth consecutive year of growth since 2009.
- California casino remains closed on judges orders
October 30, 2014
A California casino in the middle of a contentious internal power struggle between tribal groups has been ordered to remain closed.