Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- Time to sell crony Nagacorp as dangers increase
March 19, 2019
While Nagacorp’s risk has been diversified thanks to its opening up business in Russia, in many other ways risks have increased in its Cambodian market.
- NagaCorp revenue tops $1.4b in 2018 as Naga2 casino shines
February 14, 2019
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports 2018 gaming revenue rising 55% to $1.4b following opening of Naga2 facility in Phnom Penh.
- Guangdong Group takes VIP service to Naga 2
January 9, 2019
The Guangdong Group is going to offer offer its VIP gaming service to Naga 2, the latest addition to the NagaWorld Complex in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- NagaCorp casino revenue tops $1b in first nine months of 2018
October 1, 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports its revenue topping $1b in the first nine months of 2018 following launch of Naga2 extension.
- NagaCorp’s H1 revenue jump 85% on VIP, mass market gains
July 24, 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports H1 revenue soaring 85% following last year's launch of the new Naga2 facility in Phnom Penh.
- NagaCorp CEO spends $5M to boost stake in company
June 21, 2018
CEO and Executive Director Tan Sri Chen Lip Keong has made an on-market purchase of 5.4 million shares of his company.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017