Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- NagaCorp casino revenue tops $1b in first nine months of 2018
October 1, 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports its revenue topping $1b in the first nine months of 2018 following launch of Naga2 extension.
- NagaCorp’s H1 revenue jump 85% on VIP, mass market gains
July 24, 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports H1 revenue soaring 85% following last year's launch of the new Naga2 facility in Phnom Penh.
- NagaCorp CEO spends $5M to boost stake in company
June 21, 2018
CEO and Executive Director Tan Sri Chen Lip Keong has made an on-market purchase of 5.4 million shares of his company.
- Demand for mass tables fuels NagaCorp 2018 Q1 GGR
April 3, 2018
Casino GGR of NagaCorp Ltd jumped nearly two-fold in the first three months of 2018 as more mass market players turned to gaming tables for entertainment.
- SunCity junket launching VIP facility at Cambodia’s Naga 2
February 9, 2018
SunCity Group junket will launch VIP gambling facility at NagaCorp's Naga 2 casino in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh in March.
- NagaCorp’s 2017 profit jumps as VIP turnover more than doubles
February 7, 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports 2017 profit jumping 39% thanks to VIP turnover more than doubling and mass market profit margin hitting 98%.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Donaco delays Cambodian online gambling launch (again)
November 24, 2017