Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- Cambodia’s NagaCorp is enjoying a solid run in 2019
October 2, 2019
NagaWorld has continued to grow over the years and, with that growth, the property has been able to attract more business.
- NagaCorp gets approval from shareholders for Naga 3
August 27, 2019
NagaCorp's expansion is bringing in new amenities and more gambling options to attract larger crowds.
- WPT expand in Asia with NagaWorld partnership and WPT Cambodia
July 30, 2019
The World Poker Tour will expand their reach in Asia after partnering with NagaWorld Resorts, with the first fruits of that relationship blooming into WPT Cambodia.
- NagaCorp casino profit jumps more than one-third in H1
July 23, 2019
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp saw revenue and profit jump 22% and 36%, respectively, in the first half of 2018 on both mass and VIP gaming strength.
- Naga 3 construction to be funded in a big way by Naga’s CEO
April 16, 2019
NagaCorp’s founder and CEO Dr. Chen Lip Keong will fund 50% of the Naga 3 construction amounting roughlt $1.75 billion.
- NagaCorp plots $4b Naga 3 casino project in Phnom Penh
April 4, 2019
NagaCorp says gaming revenue is up nearly one-third in Q1 2019, while announcing it could spend up to $4b building its Naga 3 project in Phnom Penh.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
January 2, 2019
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017