Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- NagaCorp CEO spends $5M to boost stake in company
June 21, 2018
CEO and Executive Director Tan Sri Chen Lip Keong has made an on-market purchase of 5.4 million shares of his company.
- Demand for mass tables fuels NagaCorp 2018 Q1 GGR
April 3, 2018
Casino GGR of NagaCorp Ltd jumped nearly two-fold in the first three months of 2018 as more mass market players turned to gaming tables for entertainment.
- SunCity junket launching VIP facility at Cambodia’s Naga 2
February 9, 2018
SunCity Group junket will launch VIP gambling facility at NagaCorp's Naga 2 casino in Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh in March.
- NagaCorp’s 2017 profit jumps as VIP turnover more than doubles
February 7, 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports 2017 profit jumping 39% thanks to VIP turnover more than doubling and mass market profit margin hitting 98%.
- Tigre de Cristal casino execs balk at acting as Russian tax collectors
December 7, 2017
Primorye vice-governor claims Tigre de Cristal casino execs aren't happy with being forced to collect Russia's new gambling taxes from customers.
- NagaCorp VIP turnover surges two-thirds in year-to-date
October 3, 2017
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp says VIP turnover is up two-thirds in the first nine months of 2017, while mass table buy-ins rise nearly one-quarter.
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cambodia rescues 92 fighting cocks, then has them killed
December 28, 2017