Tag Archives: Myanmar
- RGB could be headed to Myanmar to open new gambling business
17 April 2019
With Myanmar ready to consider opening up a few casinos, RGB is ready to move into the market with hundreds of machines.
- Casino legislation coming to Myanmar in May: report
1 April 2019
A bill is currently being considered by the country’s Parliament that, if approved, would authorize foreigner-only casinos in Myanmar.
- Bill legalizing foreigners-only casinos in Myanmar sails through lower house
14 September 2018
The lower house of Myanmar’s Parliament has approved a bill that would legalize gambling for foreigners only, local outlet Eleven Media reported.
- Myanmar submits bill to authorize foreigners-only casinos
23 August 2018
Committee submits bill to Myanmar's legislature to amend 1986 Gambling Act to permit the development of foreigners-only casinos in tourist hotspots.
- Myanmar warns telecom operators re online gambling links
27 May 2018
Myanmar's government warns private telecommunications operators that they will face legal action for any direct or indirect involvement in online gambling.
- Insurgents attack Myanmar border casino: report
15 May 2018
Insurgents opposing Myanmar’s government control attacked a casino close to the Chinese province of Yunnan.