Tag Archives: Mohegan Sun
- Mohegan Sun ready to acquire Wynn’s Boston casino project
November 30, 2018
Operators of Connecticut's Mohegan Sun casino say they're ready to acquire Encore Boston Harbor project if Wynn Resorts is ruled unfit to operate in MA.
- Bellagio craps scammers earn spots in Nevada’s ‘black book’
November 17, 2018
Two members of a gang that scammed the Bellagio casino out of $1.5m in craps winnings have their names added to Nevada's infamous 'black book.'
- Fed judge derails Connecticut tribal joint venture casino project
October 1, 2018
A federal court ruling has cast doubt on the future of a Connecticut joint venture casino of the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribes.
- Massachusetts’ top gaming regulator throws in the towel
September 27, 2018
Stephen Crosby resigns as chairman of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission after being accused of bias by multiple parties in the Wynn Resorts probe.
- Mohegan Sun, South Korean ministry to discuss Inspire
August 15, 2018
Mohegan Sun is planning to meet with officials of the South Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) regarding the Inspire integrated resort.
- Arkansas casino proponents beef up campaign war chest
July 17, 2018
Casino proponents in Arkansas are beefing up their campaign funds to ensure that games will be legalized in the state.
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
11th-hour legislative uprising saves Connecticut casino expansion bill
February 23, 2018
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018
Macau, Connecticut casinos stage emergency response drills
January 24, 2018