Tag Archives: mobile payments
- David Sheridan talks why mobile payments are effective in the online gambling industry
10 February 2016
mGage’s David Sheridan discusses the elephant in the room—charge-to-mobile payments—and how it relates to the online gambling industry.
- Kevin Dawson talks about mobile payments in the online gambling industry
7 December 2015
Becky Liggero talks to Kevin Dawson, head of payments of Oxygen8 Group, about the state of mobile payments in the online gambling industry.
- Rob Weisz on introducing mobile payments in the online gambling industry
16 November 2015
The opportunities of the online gambling company when it comes to charge to mobile billing.
- Mobile payments to top one trillion dollars
19 November 2012
Analysts from IDC think the mobile payments market will reach $1tn in five years time
- Sky Bet take hit on iPad betting; NFC payments to top 70 billion by 2015
8 March 2012
Sky Bet took a hit on iPad betting; Mobile payments to skyrocket
- PayPoint.net’s real-time API helps drive huge rise in transactions at mFortune
26 January 2012
PayPoint.net’s real-time API helps drive huge rise in transactions at mFortune
mFortune launch reel-less Hansel & Gretel slots game
23 November 2016
ICE Day 1 Summary Video
6 February 2013