Tag Archives: mgm growth properties
- MGM completes billion-dollar debt offering
April 15, 2019
MGM Resorts International announced at the end of March that it was increasing an offer of senior notes to $1 billion, twice what had initially been offered.
- MGM Resorts inks $637.5M deal to reduce real estate holdings
December 21, 2018
MGM Resort’s REIT arm will be paying it $637.5 million in an agreement to reposition the former Monte Carlo Resort and Casino.
- MGM adds Ohio’s Rocksino gaming ops to casino portfolio
September 20, 2018
MGM Resorts inks $275m deal with MGM Growth Properties to acquire operating assets of Ohio's market-leading Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park.
- Rumors fly of MGM Resorts’ interest in acquiring Wynn Resorts
April 6, 2018
The New York Post claims MGM Resorts is making a run at acquiring rival Wynn Resorts; MGM Growth Properties acquires Ohio's Hard Rock Rocksino venue.
- MGM Resorts’ landowner wants to buy Caesars’ landowner
January 17, 2018
MGM Growth Properties publicly declares its desire to acquire Caesars Entertainment's real estate investment trust VICI Properties.
- MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017
MGM Resorts' National Harbor casino in Maryland earns a record $52.9m in August, while MGM sells the land underneath to its real estate investment trust.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018