Tag Archives: mgm growth properties
- MGM unloads MGM Grand real estate to MGP/Blackstone REIT
14 January 2020
MGM Resorts to reap $2.5b from selling real estate under MGM Grand casino to joint venture of MGM Growth Properties and Blackstone REIT.
- MGM Growth Properties to pay for MGM Resorts deal through shares sale
20 November 2019
MGM Growth Properties LLC is going to have to sell some shares if it wants to enter into a joint venture with MGM Resorts.
- MGM’s REIT gets a vote of confidence from Union Gaming
6 November 2019
As MGM continues to trim its portfolio in an effort to reduce its overhead, it is prepared to sell three Las Vegas casinos.
- MGM completes billion-dollar debt offering
15 April 2019
MGM Resorts International announced at the end of March that it was increasing an offer of senior notes to $1 billion, twice what had initially been offered.
- MGM Resorts inks $637.5M deal to reduce real estate holdings
21 December 2018
MGM Resort’s REIT arm will be paying it $637.5 million in an agreement to reposition the former Monte Carlo Resort and Casino.
- MGM adds Ohio’s Rocksino gaming ops to casino portfolio
20 September 2018
MGM Resorts inks $275m deal with MGM Growth Properties to acquire operating assets of Ohio's market-leading Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
29 September 2017
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
2 February 2018
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
10 January 2018