Tag Archives: mgm cotai
- MGM Resorts’ Trump tax breaks fail to impress investors
April 26, 2018
MGM Resorts sees its share price fall 9% after reporting slower business at its domestic properties, while MGM China gets boost from MGM Cotai opening.
- MGM (finally) rolls out red carpet for $3.3B Cotai resort
February 13, 2018
Macau-based MGM China Holdings Ltd. has opened the doors of the $3.4 billion MGM Cotai just in time for the busy week-long Lunar New Year holiday.
- Macau government green lights MGM Cotai table allocations
January 25, 2018
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ) has approved the allocation of more than 100 new-to-market live dealer gaming tables to MGM Cotai.
- MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
MGM Resorts reopens the 32nd floor of its Mandalay Bay property following mass shooting, preps official grand opening of MGM Cotai in Macau.
- Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM China announces that its $3.5b in-development Macau casino MGM Cotai won't open until Jan. 29 due to Typhoon Hato damage repairs.
- MGM punts on affluent masses in Macau
August 14, 2017
MGM Resorts International is eyeing to lure more affluent Chinese masses in the coming years as it plays catch-up in Macau’s economic resurgence.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018