Tag Archives: Merkur Gaming
- Gauselmann acquire Poland’s Totolotek betting operation
March 26, 2019
Poland's competition watchdog the only barrier left between Gauselmann Group's Merkur subsidiary and its acquisition of Intralot's Totolotek betting brand.
- Germany’s Schleswig-Holstein online casino licenses expire
December 21, 2018
The first batch of online casino and poker licenses issued six years ago by the German state of Schleswig-Holstein start to expire this week.
- Novomatic follows Gauselmann’s online casino exit from Germany
January 9, 2018
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic orders German-facing online casino sites to stop using its products, following similar move by Gauselmann Group.
- Blueprint Gaming adds Merkur Gaming content
October 17, 2017
Top performing games made available via the Blueprint Gaming RGS.
- Cashpoint boosts Danish retail presence via Tipico deal
August 31, 2017
Gauselmann Group's Austrian sports betting subsidiary Cashpoint acquires Danish retail operations of German betting operator Tipico.
- GameAccount Network, Optimal Payments, Gauselmann Spain rebranding plans
September 8, 2015
GameAccount Network to rebrand as GAN; Optimal Payments to rebrand as Paysafe Group; Gauselmann's Spanish division renamed Merkur Dosniha.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
January 11, 2019