Tag Archives: melco resorts & entertainment
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment enjoys double-digit gains in 2017
February 8, 2018
Asian casino operator Melco Resorts & Entertainment posts solid double-digit gains in revenue, earnings and profit in 2017.
- PAGCOR chief: Melco willing to increase investments in the Philippines
January 15, 2018
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Melco Resorts and Entertainment is planning to increase its stake in the Philippines, according to state regulator PAGCOR.
- Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018
Lawrence Ho's Cyprus casino project gets a name -- City of Dreams Mediterranean -- and promises guests the tranquil feel of an old Cypriot village.
- Japan pushes for speedy passage of gambling addiction bill
December 1, 2017
Japan's ruling coalition reintroduces gambling addiction bill to Diet, pushes for passage before legislators break for the year on December 9.
- Melco Resorts to move HQ to Japan if casino bid accepted
Melco Resorts & Entertainment CEO Lawrence Ho pledges to move corporate HQ to Japan if company wins a coveted Japanese integrated resorts license.
- Macau, Philippines lift Melco Resorts Q3 earnings
November 3, 2017
Nasdaq-listed casino operator Melco Resorts and Entertainment pulled a third quarter surprise as its revenues for the period beat analysts’ expectations.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017