Tag Archives: melco resorts & entertainment
- Melco hiring up to 20,000 workers for planned Japan IR
December 7, 2018
Melco Resorts is hoping new Japanese legislation on immigration will help bring in workers for the company’s planned integrated resort in the country.
- Melco Philippines publicly held shares to fall below 4%
December 5, 2018
The tender offer for shares in Melco Resorts and Entertainment Limited will raise MCO (Philippines) Investments Limited’s stake in the company to 96.1%.
- Melco Resorts Philippines set to redeem remaining notes
November 30, 2018
The Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corp (MRP) is preparing to redeem the remainder of an allocation of corporate secured notes.
- Studio City IPO proves to be a huge success for Melco
November 28, 2018
The recent IPO held by Studio City on the New York Stock Exchange produced a windfall for Lawrence Ho, chairman and CEO of Studio City.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment profit plunges as VIPs get lucky
November 9, 2018
Casino operator Melco Resorts & Entertainment reports Q3 profit falling 91.7% as Macau's VIP gamblers go on an extended winning streak.
- Melco begins tender offer of Philippine shares
October 31, 2018
The tender offer for shares of City of Dreams Manila operator, Melco Philippines, has begun, at PHP7.25 ($0.13) a share.