Tag Archives: melco resorts & entertainment
- CoD Med to boost Cyprus tourism, but Greece is ready to compete
September 30, 2019
Melco Resorts and Entertainment is confident that the new casino resort will give Cyprus a major boost in tourism.
- Melco Resorts shifts Japan casino plans from Osaka to Yokohama
September 18, 2019
Melco Resorts & Entertainment says it's abandoning its plan to seek a casino license in Osaka in favor of a 'Yokohama first' strategy.
- Evan Winkler named as the new president at Melco Resorts
September 9, 2019
The new president will help lead the charge in an attempt to secure a Japanese IR license.
- Melco to open Yokohama office in preparation for IR bid
September 3, 2019
Melco International already has two offices in Japan as it hopes to build up its brand recognition to secure a license for an integrated resort.
- Melco presses pause on Crown share deal amid regulatory probes
August 28, 2019
Melco Resorts & Entertainment agrees to delay purchase of second half of Crown Resorts shares until regulatory probes conclude.
- Melco’s Crown share deal under investigation by NSW regulators
August 8, 2019
New South Wales gaming regulators launch probe into Melco Resorts' deal for 20% of rival Crown Resorts over Lawrence Ho's link to forbidden company.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018