Tag Archives: melco resorts & entertainment
- Ho gambles Melco’s fate in Japan at Russian venture’s expense
May 22, 2018
Chinese casino mogul Lawrence Ho has ditched his control from Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd to boost Melco’s chances to acquire a casino license in Japan.
- Premium Leisure Corp. targets equity stake in Melco Philippines
May 18, 2018
Premium Leisure Corp is eyeing to have a stake in the ownership of Melco Resorts and Entertainment Philippines, operator of City of Dreams Manila.
- Melco boss says poker was always a loser in Macau
May 15, 2018
Melco Resorts & Entertainment CEO Lawrence Ho says PokerStars live poker room at City of Dreams Macau was "taking up gaming tables and taking up space.”
- Is Melco’s shunning of VIPs for Morpheus a gimmick?
May 8, 2018
Melco’s reliance on junkets has been declining, at least in terms of the number of junkets with which they have promotional agreements.
- Melco’s new Macau operations won’t rely on junkets
Lawrence Ho feels that the casinos' success provide the sector with a strong foundation to become more independent.
- Melco Resorts draws mixed financial results in Q1 2018
May 4, 2018
Melco Resorts posted better-than-expected earnings in the first three months of 2018, but its revenue marginally missed most financial analysts’ estimates.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018
Melco Crown preps rebirth as Melco Resorts & Entertainment
March 17, 2017