Tag Archives: melco resorts & entertainment
- Melco’s Studio City shares rise on NYSE debut
October 19, 2018
Macau hotel and casino owner Studio City saw much investor interest in its stock’s first day traded at the NYSE, with the stock going up 24%.
- ESports Round-Up: Sood not turned on by Olympics; Melco arena move; OGN migrate
October 17, 2018
A round-up of esports related gambling news stories including a Unikrn not too interested in the Olympics, Melco promising esports in Japan and more.
- Melco to push through on tender offering
October 9, 2018
MCO Investments Limited, the controlling shareholder of Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corporation, is moving forward with a tender offer.
- Melco Philippines tender offer delayed
October 2, 2018
Melco Philippines, seeking delisting from the Philippine Stock Exchange, announced the delay of a tender offer for its shares, of approximately two weeks.
- Traders call out Melco Philippines over ‘unfair’ tender offer price
September 25, 2018
Melco Philippines’ tender offer price prior to its delisting from the Philippine Stock Exchange has been criticized as too low by analysts.
- ‘Unpredictable’ Duterte policies result in Melco Philippines’ delisting
September 17, 2018
Philippine government policies have played a role in Melco Philippines' delisting from the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE).