Tag Archives: melco resorts & entertainment
- Japan pushes for speedy passage of gambling addiction bill
December 1, 2017
Japan's ruling coalition reintroduces gambling addiction bill to Diet, pushes for passage before legislators break for the year on December 9.
- Melco Resorts to move HQ to Japan if casino bid accepted
Melco Resorts & Entertainment CEO Lawrence Ho pledges to move corporate HQ to Japan if company wins a coveted Japanese integrated resorts license.
- Macau, Philippines lift Melco Resorts Q3 earnings
November 3, 2017
Nasdaq-listed casino operator Melco Resorts and Entertainment pulled a third quarter surprise as its revenues for the period beat analysts’ expectations.
- Melco Resorts eyeing PAGCOR’s 17 casinos
September 13, 2017
Melco Resorts & Entertainment has expressed its intentions to pluck the PAGCOR casinos once the Philippine government decides to put it on sale.
- Melco Int’l revenue soars after taking control of Melco Resorts
September 1, 2017
Melco International Development sees its H1 revenue soar after the company assumed majority control of Melco Resorts & Entertainment.
- Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
August 15, 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Melco International is seeking a spin-off and separate listing of Studio City International Holdings Ltd. in the U.S.
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Melco-Hard Rock temporary Cyprus casino to open in 2017
November 17, 2016
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014