Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco takes 20% stake in Aussie casino operator Crown Resorts
May 30, 2019
Lawrence Ho's Melco Resorts & Entertainment to pay US$1.2b for 19.99% stake in James Packer's Australian casino business Crown Resorts.
- Melco announces delay in launch of City of Dreams Mediterranean
Melco has had to delay the opening of the resort to the end of 2021, several months after the previously scheduled summer opening.
- Melco’s temp Cyprus casinos welcome half-a-million guests
April 24, 2019
Melco International's temporary Cyprus casinos welcome 470k guests in their first few months; land-based, online betting operators post gains in 2018.
- Melco needs employees for third Cyprus satellite casino
April 5, 2019
Melco Resorts and Entertainment is looking for new employees for their third satellite casino on the Mediterranean island located in Ayia Napa.
- Construction of City Of Dreams Mediterranean about to get underway
April 4, 2019
Melco International’s next big resort is going to be built on the Mediterranean island nation of Cyprus and the company is anxious to get things going.
- Cheating scandal casts dark shadow over Melco’s Cyprus casino
March 13, 2019
A 44-year-old dealer had been assisting a 53-year-old man win on the roulette table, according to reports.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018