Tag Archives: melco international development
- Cheating scandal casts dark shadow over Melco’s Cyprus casino
March 13, 2019
A 44-year-old dealer had been assisting a 53-year-old man win on the roulette table, according to reports.
- Lawrence Ho grabs a bigger piece of Melco
February 25, 2019
The chairman and CEO of Melco Resorts and Entertainment, Lawrence Ho, has a firm grip on the company and just made it even tighter.
- Studio City Finance announces pricing for new notes
January 30, 2019
Studio City Finance, subsidiary of New York-listed Studio City, announced the pricing for its new notes maturing in 2024.
- Cyprus believes Melco casinos will be a tourist magnet
January 28, 2019
After a meeting between Cyprus Minister for Tourism and Melco’s top boss, both sides are confident in their future in the Mediterranean island nation.
- Macau’s Studio City casino to stop VIP rolling chip operations
January 15, 2019
Melco International says its Studio City casino in Macau will cease VIP rolling chip gambling activity as of January 15, 2020.
- Melco Int’l opens second Cyprus ‘satellite’ casino in Larnaca
December 21, 2018
Melco International Development opens the second of four 'satellite' casinos in Cyprus at the Larnaca international airport.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018