Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco Int’l 2017 profit tumbles despite revenue surge
April 3, 2018
Melco International Development revenue surges 70% in 2017 but profit tumbles more than 95% due to one-off financial gains in 2016.
- Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018
Lawrence Ho's Cyprus casino project gets a name -- City of Dreams Mediterranean -- and promises guests the tranquil feel of an old Cypriot village.
- Melco antes up bet on Cyprus casino venture
December 19, 2017
Melco International Development Ltd. is punting big on its casino project in the Republic of Cyprus as it increases its stake by more than 4 percent.
- Melco Int’l revenue soars after taking control of Melco Resorts
September 1, 2017
Melco International Development sees its H1 revenue soar after the company assumed majority control of Melco Resorts & Entertainment.
- Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
August 15, 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Melco International is seeking a spin-off and separate listing of Studio City International Holdings Ltd. in the U.S.
- IPO would only exacerbate Studio City ownership maze
Melco International Development just put up a trial balloon to gauge interest in a possible initial public offering for Studio City Macau.