Tag Archives: Mark Frissora
- Caesars CEO leaving just as the company turns a profit
November 2, 2018
Caesars Entertainment posts a rare (if illusory) profit in Q3, while CEO Mark Frissora announces that he's stepping down in February.
- Why the best hope for Caesars is to lay low
February 20, 2018
It’s been ten years since the last major financial crisis, and Caesars has emerged from that near-death experience leaner and hungry for growth.
- Caesars testing ‘casino within a casino’ to attract millennial gamblers
September 30, 2015
Caesars Entertainment CEO Mark Frissora says company testing top secret 'casino within a casino' intended to attract millennial gamblers.
- Casino gaming industry titans to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015
August 10, 2015
Caesars Entertainment, Scientific Games and Rush Street bosses to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Caesars CEO Mark Frissora criticized by former employer for accounting failures
July 20, 2015
Hertz Global Holdings has criticized former CEO Mark Frissora’s “management style and temperament.
- Mark Frissora assumes Caesars’ President and CEO role
July 1, 2015
Mark Frissora has assumed the Caesars' president and CEO role, completing the transition plan previously announced in February 2015.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017