Tag Archives: Mark Frissora
- Caesars to name new CEO, ousting Mark Frissora
15 April 2019
As the wheels are spinning increasingly faster for a Caesars Entertainment sale, the company has announced a change at the top of the pyramid.
- Caesars CEO leaving just as the company turns a profit
2 November 2018
Caesars Entertainment posts a rare (if illusory) profit in Q3, while CEO Mark Frissora announces that he's stepping down in February.
- Why the best hope for Caesars is to lay low
20 February 2018
It’s been ten years since the last major financial crisis, and Caesars has emerged from that near-death experience leaner and hungry for growth.
- Caesars testing ‘casino within a casino’ to attract millennial gamblers
30 September 2015
Caesars Entertainment CEO Mark Frissora says company testing top secret 'casino within a casino' intended to attract millennial gamblers.
- Casino gaming industry titans to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015
10 August 2015
Caesars Entertainment, Scientific Games and Rush Street bosses to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Caesars CEO Mark Frissora criticized by former employer for accounting failures
20 July 2015
Hertz Global Holdings has criticized former CEO Mark Frissora’s “management style and temperament.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
10 April 2018
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
14 December 2017